Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Oz   

Nuune, hayee dab lee shideysa.... Ibti iyo raaliyo iskuma dhow walaal waa generation kunta kinta, yaa iska celin karo sxb. MMA wallee Nairobi buu qasey! Hotelkii aan milkshake ka wada cabeyne haduuba deegna wallee waa dhergey. :D

Ibti I know sheh advised you to go get work experience in India. Laakiin don't think she did in good heart, she wanted someone else to go through the disgusting life experience India had to offer. Unfortunately in order for her to let go that experience she had to pass it to another young hungry (Geel jiraad) like yourself. now whenever you come across a bloody Indian xaaqo kugu soo tufayo remmember Sheh, and start cursing her. :D:D You can borrow some of my - " ilaaahey baa kugu dharshee, maa saan baa tolnimo innaalilaah" :D

Juxa   

Crosses INDIA with qalin-gaduudan.

i dont get to go away often, when i do i expect a nice place, clean where people have basic hygiene.

morning all, my obsession with old people mardhaw faraha ka baxaysaa

Oz   

Juxa, evening to you to. I have a bad cough, haven't been myself for the last couple days. Living on amoxil antibiotics 500gm.

N.O.R.F   

Apparently there is a cloud of volcanic ash heading towards the UK. All flights in and out have been cancelled (true).

Experts are saying the volcano erupted when Rose scored that cracker at White Heart Lane last night. Heh.

Juxa   

hi oz, i would have suggested xalwo iyo caano but since aad naga qarsatay xalwadi hargabkan kugu ogahay.

did i just read ngonge saying ibti is as raaliyo as hand granade?

Oz   

Lol Norf @ Juxa kaw!!!

Norf, Pinch me i must be dreaming! What a superb performance by the yids. :D

-Lily-   

Hey Buuxo, how are you? Did you know we share a relative? The things you find out on FB...

Hi all.

Buuxo   

Hey Lily, haha FB is grand at times.I didn't know. Inbox me the details smile.gif

Somalis are all related somehow ma ogtahay.

Juxa   

i knew you two have drops of common dhiig somewhere deep deep, hada lee maa ogaten

Buuxo   

Jb waa laga qaaday.

Juxa miyaaa * waji faraxsan-- gees ka gees*

Lily, indeed! By the way Did Serenity send you my warmest salam :D