Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Howdy ladies and gents.

Mmmm...summer is here. I can smell it (*sneezes*).

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Lily, what kind of visual stimulation does one get on the tube?

The same question occurred to me. Do tell, Lily!

nuune   

^^ It is mental stimulation that Lily is referring to :D

Malika, thanks huuno, waan ogahay inaad jimicsato aka jiineestiko iyo kaalafooto :D

-Lily-   

Visual stimulation as in admiration of a well designed descendant of Adam, who just happened to be Somali as well. It was nice change from all the grumpy, ugly people.

Juxa   

lol@well designed son of adam, bless

i agree with you lily aduunkan is full of dad wada fildaran.

malika i cant window shop but i will keep you company

Ibtisam   

salamAlikum people.

Just waiting to get on a train for 2days and 1 night. It is suppose to be faster than getting on a transit plane. :eek: Don't know what I will do with myself. I finish reading all my books already, I need to find a book store before I go maddish- I started writing to pass time.

How is everyone doing??

How long is the game away? where are my fellow Arsenal supporters?? This time difference thing is killing me.

Juxa   

wsalaam ibti, you could always write your journal, take photos, work on your plans etc.

have safe journey, buy big book if you find the book store and come back one piece adigoo ah insha allah

Ibtisam   

^^^Lol, I have not taken any photos yet, nothing worth taking a picture off- wa uusgaga socoda. I will post bits of me back starting next week. I should arrive fully by the end of the month. smile.gif How u keeping??

I saw a somali Lady yesterday- she was chatting loud on the phone and in dirac and koorgard. She did not register me as Somali and i was too redface.gif to tell her. :(

NGONGE   

Juxa, there is nothing stopping you from window shopping too. The meaning is in the phrase, silly. icon_razz.gif

Lily, enjoy. Imagine if he was a SOLER (not me obviously). :D

Juxa   

ibti be safe, was hoping an update of what you found, see i cant wait to actually see it.

Ngonge nuhhhhhhhhhhh at the moment i is happy noooh lakin i dont mind to live through my friends and offer my services occassionally.

one should never shop alone

NGONGE   

How is Ibti posting bits of herself back? AND why is it taking a whole month to do so? It's either she's become too fat or she's posting herself in tiny envelopes. :D

Juxa. I agree with never shopping alone. You may end up being tempted to buy. :D

Ibtisam   

Loool @ all this shopping talk from married ppl. No shopping or window shopping allowed whatsoever.

Ngonge :D loool a bit of both to be honest. :D

Juxa, I am going to see it tomorrow, have not seen the finished stuff yet myself.

Juxa   

i guess ibti is still inspecting the stuff, be firm.

morning all, what a beautiful sunny morning

Malika   

^It's sunny in London?.. :mad: [in xasiid mood today]

Afternoon fellow trollers!

Now I know where Ibti is,hmmmm...sweat shops come to mind..Lol