Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Malika   

Ibti,as soon as you get back you will need to see your GP.

tsk,tsk girl, how could you have gone to a mosquito invested area without taking any preventions?..tsk,tsk.

ps.Make sure your in doors in the evening,cover up well..

Pinch, punch, first of the month!

Morning people.

Ibti, if the area is malaria-prevalent and you have not been taking anti-malarial tablets, then infection is highly likely (lookout for the symptoms). If it is not, however, you will just have to deal with the itching of bites and nothing more.

Polanyi   

^^ i'm purely taking a guess from the description of the place. i heard she is setting up a baseball team there.

(ducks outs, runs)

good day.

ps. all jokes.

Malika   

^ :D

After a quarrel, a wife said to her husband, 'You know, I was a fool when I married you.' The husband replied, 'Yes, dear, but I was in love and didn't notice.'

:D:D

Cabdow   

^ :D That tells you how nice we men are, even if the woman is fool we still take her :D

Anyways, what do they mean by good Friday, isn't every Friday supposed to be a good one :confused:

Sophist   

Hello from Nairobi, it has been pissing down here like London for the past two days!.

Is MMA around in Nairobi; any news of him Nuunoow?

S

Ibtisam   

Salam and hello. It is too early for reer UK to be awake I guess?

I'm too tired but can't sleep at night as it is too loud. Maybe I should go back to the none-muslim area. :(

I feel like singing that somali song, "something something aan xoox oodan jira iyo dugagan weheshada" (where is Aaliya, she will know thw words) I wake up with a spider looking at me, a midget on my hand, some other insect making eye contact and this huge fly buzzing in the corner. They have become my loyal friends, no matter how many I kill or kick out, the replacement keep coming. :eek:

Malika   

^Aaaw Ibti,you sound lonely.. smile.gif , wherever you are may Allah keep you safe..Amiin

This has been a long weekend,why arent humans ever satisfied,when too busy we complain when too idle we complain.... :(

Originally posted by Malika:

^
:D

After a quarrel, a wife said to her husband, 'You know, I was a fool when I married you.' The husband replied, 'Yes, dear, but I was in love and didn't notice.'

:D:D

:D

This reminded me of last week's Desperate Housewives episode with the flying couple.

The nagging wife says something like:" isn't it wonderful to spend time with the woman you love?" and the husband replies: " I don't know, I didn't bring her here" :D:D