Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Malika   

Ah! In swahili it is 'Juha' ,but I assumed Juxa must have a different meaning in Somali,for Juxa to call herself Juxa..pheew,that was a mouth ful.

If the same meaning,we demand Juxa to change her name.. :D ,by all means your far from being a 'Juha'.. smile.gif

Juxa   

sayid with me as a mom, they are already ahead. all will be done to prevent they dont succumb to ahem. bal aan iska aamuso

Ngonge first you said it was unflattering and now it suits me. one might even feel offended. :rolleyes:

Malika   

^It's Ngonge dee - just words on the screen..lol

nuune,salantaa waan kaa qadee my dear..

Juxa,do you have a cleaner? I am seeking one,but feel really bad about having someone else do my cleaning..I am fed up of cleaning though..Lol

Juxa   

sayid being cigaal shiidaad is second nature to ahem umad aan ogahay.

seriously geesi geesi dhalay mamaqashay waligaa,,,try that

why is 'da-bool' censored? :confused: ma qabiilbaa?

juxa - adigu weligaa ma maqashay "geesi hooyadii gablantay!"?

Juxa   

malika lool, i am not home long enough to make any mess. lakin qofyahay cleanerba hadaad joogto hire me.

^bo'isa miyaad radineysaa? - work sponsorship mid darasalaam kaga keen. weliba mid that would make you live up to your name. lugaha xataa ku mayrayaan baan maqlay.

Malika   

^Maya,dont want one to wash my legs,bisinka![That job is already filled]. I just want someone to do all the tidious house cleaning work.. icon_razz.gif

nuune   

Malika, buy a Japaneese Robot, might be lil expensive, but they will do alot of house work, even serve you the food, don't worry, they use their own power, so on and off iyo unplug iyo waxaas ma jiraan, they are charged automatically when there is some work to do

Juxa   

i wont get another xalimo in my house. malika dadbaa ku hoogey ee iska jir.

make the chores fun, if family refuse to join they dont eat and tell them jikada yaan la iga galin