Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Juxa   

morning all

it is beautiful morning, sun shining lakin qabow, and this is not my imagination:)

N.O.R.F   

It is sunny here as well.

I've been watching too much football late at night.

Time for breaky

Juxa   

haye are you not supposed to be busy with end of accounting year on your door steps etc?

NGONGE   

^^ I am. But it's such a boring thing, I do give myself (get) breaks to post on here while my co-worker drives himself crazy trying to work out what's what. I let him get on with it really. He's MAD (as in crazy and not angry). :D

Juxa   

you are too comfortable ngonge, you need to be challenged, maybe work with mental health charities:)

anigu i worked shalay instead of going to library, it made no difference

where is faheema?

hello norf.

chubacka   

Morning all.

I think B is still fuming from Ng telling him to jump off a bridge. :D which is understandable.

I am still full from eating at blue ocean yesterday. what is it with somali ppl and big portions.

N.O.R.F   

Speaking of Blue Ocean are there any good Somali eateries in London nowadays? Had to make do with Lebanese last year (great food). Bring back Taayo!

Juxa   

hello Chubacka. i cant believe you would go that place, it makes me feel very uncomfortable even walking past, all those sticks on standby. i do love their chicken tho:)

B is young, ngonge shont bully him, i hope he does not go anywhere near bridges

chubacka   

^ haha @ walking sticks, jst dash past them to the ladies part. What i dnt understand is the couples that go there, and sit in the ladies part next to the islaamo. redface.gif

their chicken mango starter is lovely.

Juxa   

lool@couples

i used to like seeing groups of ladies celebrating their ayuuto. they were generous to one another

Maaddeey   

'The Village' aa shidan ayaantaan :D , Guriga Hooyooyinka ee Xamar-na waxaa laga furay 'The Village II'

Juxa   

siduu ahmed utagay village feynuusta kadansan.

they do to die for timir-cake tho

NGONGE   

I have never been to any of these 'fancy' Somali places. Give me a rusty old maqaaxi anytime.