Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Malika   

^You got a soft spot for A&T,that is so cute..Lol

Hello Sayid, long time no see here..intee kaa dacdee?

Finally confirmed ,,,,, I'm off to Borama, Saylac, Lawyacaddo.

Of course the only reason i will sneak to Djibouti is to do crazy things ,,, :D

See you when i come back IA ,,,,,

Malika   

^You know 'wild activities' means eating to Jac..Lol

Jac,have fun but not too much fun. Waa adigaan shegeyee beriyahay you talk in your sleep. :D ,adiga uun baa iskashifii..lol

Ibtisam   

Salam Everyone. I miss somalis and caadan people, and I miss seeing my african folks- saw one yesterday. Allow meelan maadow iyo caadan and blue joog hana joojin.

Salamah

Ibtisam   

Che, hello, how you doing?? (not joey style) :D no I went to see the land of the Kusband again. smile.gif

Sayid why are you being nice to me for :eek: I am worried because you are never nice to me, did you send a hitman after me?? :eek: I am worried because you are being nice to me :(

Juxa   

hello che, macmac to ibti

good to see you again, did you go meel aan kugu ogayn waadigan leh cadaan, madow iyo blue intaba malahee

Ibti-I hated that show but I'm doing well Alxamdililah. I thought the kusband had one year expiration date, is the warranty being extended?

Waraa Juxa macmacda for special people only miyaa-n I thought we were good buddies.

Ibtisam   

Macmac @juxa. Lol, I did go and I have seen white people- that is if white American,old sex tourist count. :eek:

How is London?

Che; I am starting to think, better the semi shitan I know than a new one all together dhee. Also I have not seen anything which makes me feel like I am missing out and should find a quick exit. :D