Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Today I learnt that my favourite coffee has 400 calories.

I wish I could un-learn it :(

Cara.   

^That's not coffee, that's a milkshake icon_razz.gif

I enjoy the occasional syrupy latte from Starbucks but fortunately I don't consider it "coffee".

Welcome to the troll corner Wigad.

Juxa   

good morning people.

feeling very tired and my eyez are burning. i was back to tacsi xalay and it was 3rd day and there was muxadaro

the lady sheikh was maasha allah in the beginning then a question was asked and she flipped, attacking the person and saying hooyada tarbiyo kuma barin

subxanallah is not the point of giving sermons to educate, to explain in general terms without singling out a person.

^ lol, muxadarroyinka always make me fall asleep... for some odd reason.

Talking about falling asleep, do you know what is annoying? Turning up for the utmost boring lecture, only to find out it's cancelled. It's 9:40AM, what am I supposed to do until 2PM? :(

Juxa   

go to the library, catch up with your reading.

lol@fall sleep, the sheydaan's work waaye waxas. anyways i was very tempted to explain to her the role of a teacher. you want to preach fine, but dont dismiss or belittle people.

How much bulshidh can you do to someone before they drop you like a sack of potatoes?

Hello Mpendwa...mac mac on both sides & big hug.

Juxa- you should be studying or better yet mounting up a case for that somali habar.

Juxa   

i am at work, tomorrow is my last day then i will move in to the library insha allah.

why do bulshidh, save your time and be honest, tell them BAXXXXXXXXXXXX WARYAA.

please dont play girly games, i hate it

Juxa   

i was going to say cut her loose. i never had many girlfriends but the few i have, we have mutual understanding and it works.

why waste your time? clearly you do not value her, marka kudheh walaaley magalada waa weyntahay. it is cruel to pretend you like her or give her hints.