Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Juxa   

having sharp pains in my bones. i hate monday, i always come to work happy, by noon dhiiga ikarsan.

JB invest in kubeerto, have a nice day

fu-fu, i agree there is no harm in saying what you think. it is like someone blaming me for liking wealthy people

Baluug   

JB's already done, and I won't start work for another 8 1/2 hrs :eek:

Juxa, you like wealthy people? How can you be so discriminatory? :mad: You must really hate me then icon_razz.gif

I was on hold for an hour with a stiff elbow listening to a moody Elvis-I-died-on-the-crapper song. The one same song, over and over. F*ck it all. I am going shopping.

Juxa   

indhos, comeon as ibti calls it is matter of preference.

by the way, one faqiir shont end up with another, marka adiguna go for wealthy lady.

sheh, buy headphone

^no, gorgeous, that's coping with a situation I don't want to be in in the first place. I want out. LoL.

Anyone else want to move? All the snow has me mentally gone. I think I will follow through this year(in a manner of speaking).

edit: I DID NOT CALL NGONGE GORGEOUS. HE IS NOT SOUTHERN ENOUGH FOR ME, :D

Baluug   

I`m joking of course Juxa smile.gif but what`s faqiir :confused: As for me, I don`t need a wealthy woman, as long as she works at McDonald`s that`s good enough for me.

Sheh, recite us some Elvis lyrics :D don`t hurt that elbow more whilst shopping

Juxa   

there was ngonge feeling happy.

sheh i meant for the elbow. i am moving to africa, just waiting for ayooto to come thro

you are welcome in bakhaar aad ila furatid, we shall sell dieting pills

indho- if you can wait gabadhayga ku siin.

ps: whilst on date with my nephew, who is at 14 ( ithought he was 15) is tall and extremely good looking (he got from mother's side), i decided he shall elope with ibti's northerner daughter and when she complains i shall graacid her with budh

Ibtisam   

Looool @ Juxa getting compliments at my expense!! Loool HAHAHA :D:D

Sheh can I come with you?? << Only if you move somewhere warm and sun all year round.

Baluug   

I think anywhere else in the world qualifies as warm and sunny right now when compared to England :D Anyways, I reached 2600 posts so now I can go to sleep, it`s good to have goals in life :D

NGONGE   

In the right light, I'm better looking than Juxa. Ok, it'll have to be really dark and I'll have to stand really still. With my height, I am sure my silhouette is better looking than hers (plus, I put on weight lately). :D

^Oi, Ibts, nothing to do with you. The woman is gorgeous full stop. I was referring to my preference for southern boys. The women I can take or leave. Wait, I prefer them too. Oh, well, I was born on the wrong side.

Juxa, I know but I don't want to have to cope with it. Indho, dude, nooo. The elbow needs a change, all the contracted muscles need stretching, you know. smile.gif

Ibtisam   

Juxa: I don't have a daughter and if I do, she will be half Bengali and almost 20years younger than him. I already have issues with that and it aint coz he is southerner icon_razz.gif:D

Blue loool strange goals!!

Sheh I was talking about the PMs she is getting saying how she is so nice and lovely, how can she put up with me. :D But I agree on the looks part.

Juxa   

ibti then it will be double joy, age and wrong qabiil. you better move to meelihi ukayimid

ooh let the record show ngonge admitted he is SHORT