Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Ibtisam   

Looool @ Ngonge!!! Shiid I did not see that! :D

Juxa: I think you got the wrong end of the stick with that one- I explained to Faheema and the girls on Sat what I meant and they said that is not what I said on the thread. So I will settle that with you over a cake fight inshallah.

Juxa- I’m always suspicious and what’s with the questions. I was home tucked in bed with nothing but my laptop and stacks of books. Gosh I spent a fortune on Amazon over the weekend….cant wait for the delivery.

How was your weekend Juxa- any jacyl jacyl business in your neck of the woodworks.

Juxa   

CL, my weekend was fab, went out with my nephew and walked him to death. being young somali man, he needs help with his lafo-yar

my sheeko jacayl is never ending yaa CL, every week wax cusub baan jeclahay, mostly it is shoes, a top i saw on some website etc.

Ibti, you must settle with me and i do like the idea of cake fight

i have got to ask:

Lily do you want to marry a guy from Qardho?

here is little info:

he has

- five hundred camels

- one horse

- he has never being to school - but he can make an artistic drawing on the ground with his stick

- wuxuu jira 30 gu

- magaciisa waxaa la dhaha Cawe Guure

- in his heyday; he was champion legdinle

- timiha isaga iska jara

Haye - what do you say - ready for photo exchange?

Ibtisam   

^^Wax Walan :D

Hey Lily smile.gif

Val, Hello and belated congrats and all. the old troll went out of capacity coz Faheema posted a large photo. It won't let us open the thread no more- so we were forced to open a new makhaidey.

Cara.   

Hello trollers. No serious arguments/discussions should spill into the Troll Corner! That's the first rule of Troll Corner.

Val, apparently Faheema broke it. Doesn't seem the destructive type to me, but a few people swear they saw her do it.

-Lily-   

SS :D

looool, choking on my tea. He sounds like someone that would be in a historic Somali romance novel, if there was such a thing, minus the lack of reading.

Hi Cara, Ibti and Val.

Juxa   

haa faheema killed it, lets call her faheema the killer

hello val, belated congrats from moi as well, welcome aboard.

cara i agree with you, this place should be void from weird and uncomfortable questions/discussion.

the only thing that matters is, your love for cake and your obesity problems?

Ibtisam   

^^^I did not know Cara had obesity problem or love for cake- I thought that was limited to some of the London Girls :Dicon_razz.gif

LoL @ obesity problems. Ilaahayow obese ha naga dhigin. Amiin.

Thanks Juxa. How are you keeping?

Faheema is too sweet to be saddled with such an ugly title. Ha laga qaleeyo.