Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Ibtisam   

:D Juxa; Loool What did you tell them we share a deep love for cake that goes above the farah levels icon_razz.gif

Blue if I have three different crews-: "Sis, you cannot really think like that, I can change your mind- bal give it a chance" OR "Sis, Oh MY god I thought you was great, never could have guessed you are yad yad ya" and Lastly " You ffin qaladan isla weyen go to hell". Loool HAHAHa Blue which crew you wanna join?

North I guess you need a holiday to recover from the holiday :D I can understand.

Originally posted by Indho Blue:

quote:Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

Xaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaax ,,, it is really freezing today.

I had to stop writing and put my hands in between my legs to get some warm ,,,,,,, didn't work

What exactly is the temperature you are claiming is "freezing"?
:D
:D:D .... not less than 2 degrees i suppose

Malika   

LOL@Ibti,welcome to the club,there is some still pissed off with me regarding that dude on the news paper..lol[i got booted out of 'somalinimo]..lol

Baluug   

@JB :D LOL you saw my astonishing claims of wearing no jacket, I see :D

@Ibti, you'd better believe I'm joining the last crew if it's true you won't marry an Irish guy :mad: and then once I've calmed down, I'll join the first crew :D

Johnny B   

Indho Blue,

I thought you were going to ask , and what exactly is the temperature between your legs?! . :D

Hi Juxa, ska waran Abaayo?!

Ibti, what do you mean by being a half man?

stop scaring me !

Ibtisam   

^^The half that matters is man.

Blue: Looool, you are going to go through stages huh.

Malika: In SOL some people like playing a game of chest- they only say things that make them look good and perfect, best foot forward and all. It is nice experience for them to be outraged about something, benefit or clan. Tell them Somalinimad qaata and put it in your bag.

Baluug   

LOL Johnny, no thanks I'll let you ask him that :D

You got it right Ibti, how does it go? Denial, then anger, and then acceptance :D

Johnny B   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

^^The half that matters is man.

^So , you sometimes DO nose-picking in public?!

MZanzi   

I am getting hate mail from SOLers who never even post. So so sensitive people are, let it go people. That was last week- its a new week.

LooooooL hada ma waxaa laguugu heesta aniga tolkeyga aan guursana oo shasheeyo marabo ;)

Juxa   

ibti, i am actually enjoying it, i am told i am nice person and should not associate myself with gabadhan qabiilku lafaha ka galay.

sadly you are least qal--dan person i ever met. the name calling is really lost on you

hello fufu. ibti lafaha laga jabin mardhaw

johnny waan fiicanahay, iska waran adigu? any naughty thoughts or actions lately? i realise you always upto no good

NGONGE   

Ibti, do PM's you're getting happen to be mostly from men? :D

Ever since A&T disappeared I don't get any PMs anymore. I wish someone would send me one of those so that I can pass the day having a qabiil related intellectual mud slinging sessions. :D

MZanzi   

hello,juxa I dont understand why in the year 2010, people are still narrow-minded! somali aan nahay runta halaisku sheego ibti wax jiro eey kahadashay dadka dhahaayo qabiileste waaye ra'yigooda eey kahadleen laakin waxaan waligood eey so jireen hadana waa jiri doonan .

Malika   

^horta where is he? [A&T]..This the longest his been away..Do you think his gone to the jungle,ciil buu uu qabee faroole..lol