Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Malika   

^Uncle Google dear.

Norf,that was initially agreed upon,but perhaps since then there has been promotion..lol

Xaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaax ,,, it is really freezing today.

I had to stop writing and put my hands in between my legs to get some warm ,,,,,,, didn't work

Ibtisam   

^you will be better off rubbing your hands together really fast (like you are trying to start a fire with wood)

Malika yeah I found them; but now I feel guilty reporting them redface.gif They have all these international students working their. redface.gif

Johnny: Hohahoahah What do you mean- I've always been a half man.

Faheema :D Told ya

Juxa   

ibti, adigu you want to sue everyone, very somali trait i tell you

anyways have you got the package showing expiry date, also receipt of sale?

notoriously hard to prove food poisining, specially hadii aad subaxaa isku cuntay canjeelo, hilib, had bariis for lunch, and basto for dinner.

hello johnny, hello JB

faheema? xalwadi wax maka hareen?

Baluug   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

Xaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaax ,,, it is really freezing today.

I had to stop writing and put my hands in between my legs to get some warm ,,,,,,, didn't work

What exactly is the temperature you are claiming is "freezing"? :D

Ibtisam   

Lool Juxa- I don't eat half of those things and i don't have food poisoning. I'm just pissed they keep selling me stuff I can't eat- my taste buds are offended.! :mad:

I am getting hate mail from SOLers who never even post. :eek: So so sensitive people are, let it go people. That was last week- its a new week.

Juxa   

lool ibti, i am getting some asking how i tolerate you on personal capacity.

faheema and i will banish you soon, if you dont convert to acceptable level.

about tesco, call trading standards, hadii howl la aan kuheyso or tell the manager if they dont sort it out you will make the call.

Baluug   

Ibti, what have you said or done that's got people so mad at you? I wanna know so I can send you hate mail too :D

N.O.R.F   

Is it normal to be thinking about taking another holiday only a few days having come back from one?

Juxa   

norf yes, you need a holiday from holiday.

i was planning going to africa with my eldest sister, in fact in my head i already bought numerous duvets, covers, creams, shampoos, all the things they demanded, make up for the cousins, shiny shoes, dolls, games for the boys etc

until they pissed me off.......now i am off to drive through the west coast if only lily will come along