Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

STOIC   

I skipped classes this afternoon as I brace myself for the second blow from mother nature this afternoon..... As we dig out from a historic storm, another one rolls in tonight. Philly/New Jersey area will be a mess tmrw....I need a direct line to God for some negotiations so he can push it up to next week so they can cancel all the classes during the midterm sessions...Wishful thinking!

NinBrown   

...I need a direct line to God for some negotiations so he can push it.

Who is stopping you mate....ducayso cos every1 is got direct access to allah through duco/prayer.

Ibtisam   

Adaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam Heeelllllllo smile.gif Big hug iyo mac. I'm really glad to see you around, I missed you!!

I hate bad news, :( where are you going this time, tell me baal. Hope you got everything sorted and all is well. smile.gif

Hello to the rest of you icon_razz.gif

North stop talking about food all the time baal, trying to start a diet here you know.

Ibtisam   

^^^Loool :D You know I've always had a big soft spot for Adam. If I was a women waan aftuub laah for marriage purposes icon_razz.gif But for now call it cyber love :D

Welcome back (you are back right?)

I need you, have you seen the freaks section, I need a 7day eating plan for three meals. smile.gif

Ibtisam   

What do you mean you are not coming back? I heard from a friend who heard from another friend, who heard from a cousin, who heard for a relative of yours, who said he uses SOL, that he heard his cousin on the phone to his other cousin who was talking about a friend who is related to Sheh, and word has it that Sheh is being held hostage, that she is in no where special and they are trying to force a farah to walk down her road. :D

Come back lady, but not this week, it is gonna snow again.

North, what has trust got to do with anything (although I do trust her) she gets results and she knows her stuff when it comes to food.

N.O.R.F   

Sheh, you should get paid for this (shes there for the taking).

I can have your own cooking show on UTV :D