Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Kool_Kat   

^Naa idaa meesha waa inaan wiilal kasoo tuuree...LOL The wealth of having a daughter, unfortunately, has only recently been realized by dadkeena...Alxamdulilaah...

Ibtisam   

^^Don't they teach Somali in Qardho :rolleyes: icon_razz.gif

When I woke up this morning I was cussing you; can you come pick up your stuff or take it back to dadki laga so qaadey.

Juxa   

lol@xafash, have not heard that word for ages

morning folks, bal warama? i see ibti found her voice again

Ibtisam   

Hey Juxa smile.gif

I cannot decided if this is nice, or just plain sad (most of the time I think it is sad) but people sent me message asking if I was okay because they have not seen me post on SOL for two weeks. I need inan meeshan iskaka taago. A newbie sent me a massage saying "are you not going to welcome me to your site" :eek: and I had someone asking me to PM admin because he would listen to me :eek: I am so yapping at this madness, but I need to get gone. redface.gif Even worse a real life friend who hardly calls called me three times, when I asked miyaad igu so walatey, they said they are a slient reader on SOL and that is how they keep upto date with me (if you are reading this *shakes fist*) hence why they are calling. :mad:

Juxa   

you were missed, i mean faheema is just too nice and Ngonge needed someone to put him in his place, not to mention sayid's madness needs to be handled.

welcome back lakin hargabki baad igu daratay

sayid's madness :rolleyes: - you just missed someone who could share your e-cakes.

LOL@ibti - who knew you were that important.

Oz   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

These girls are like street cats. Once one of them finds a full wheelie bin she calls the others.

'miyaaaow..I found cake'..

'miyaaaow..digsi bariis ka buuxan ba halkan yaala'..

'miyaaaow..who wants xalow?'.
:D

:D:D You can say anything and it's just WA ISKA OKAY.