Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Not a day for calaacal ,,, actually i'm dancing with hip-hop music in my office ,,,,,,

they think i'm busy writing a proposal but ,,, :D

North, you really consume quite a bit!

That is more than what I had the whole day yesterday!

Breakfast:

Hot chocolate, 2 cups of tea

Lunch:

Tuna salad, fruit bowl (from Pret)

Water

Dinner:

Chicken Pasta

Two glasses of cranberry and blueberry juice drink

A banana and some cherries

p.s. I'm not on a diet, I'm just not a foodie! I eat to live, not the other way around and I would really like to gain a few kgs!

N.O.R.F   

^I'm on a training programme. So need to eat more to grow muscle where the fat is currently residing :D

It's difficult to gain weight when your metablism is high (mine was sky high). You need to find a way of slowing it down.

Actually i gained few kilos for the last month or so ,,,,,,, don't know why coz all i eat is bariis, baasto and hilib ,, plus loxoox ,,, :D

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

waar kuwaasi way durdurinayaan ,,,, just like the camels ,,
:D

:D you reminded me of a guy called Biiqle (nothing to do with camels btw)

Ibtisam   

:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Cicero:

Why would any wily wadaad tell a down-trodden, disenfranchised woman that she need not wear the Burka costume. It's just not in his interest. A wadaad would rather have four, burka-clad wives whom he can beat on the divine pretext of insufficient obedience . Had I not been an ethical humanist, I would be a muslim fundementalist. Mutliple wives, sanction to beat, and helpful angels who will curse on my behalf whenever one of my multiple wives refuses to have sex. As a male, the system is rigged in my favor. But I shall not succumb to such moral turpitude.

I guess the fate of muslim women rests on the shoulders of free-thinking, fiercely intelligent females like Naden, Lazyie, Cara et al. Wadaads aren't into womens rights.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After keeping a close eye on your most recent posts, we came to the conclusion that you don’t add much value to this website. This site is maintained, edited, moderated, used and read by an overwhelmingly Muslim audience who kept it moving for nearly 10 years. Your open, sometimes veiled, attack against Islam and Muslims, alienates users and lowers quality of the forum. This is not a site for atheist fundamentalists. This is a heavily moderated Somali forum. Yes there is a bias towards topics that are within our chosen standards. It is not a free-for-everything venue. You have been given a chance to sensibly participate in useful discussions, but you have chosen to inflame others and abuse your membership.

We have no choice but to revoke your membership. Please find other venues when you can freely indulge in these kinds of inflammatory contests.

Good luck.

TOPIC IS CLOSED.

Looks like Admin had enough of Cicero Rants.

Oz   

I lost 10 kg whilst in EA,kind of petrified really.Guys hold up!! if you have a 8 to 10 yr old boy this is nice.

file_8.jpg