Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Emperor   

Maya hada horta aan katagno ma oran.

Laakin haday arkeen waa inaan katagnaa ayaan iri, qolkaasna waa suganyahay xagga diinta islaamka.

Balse sida gabadha kore sheegay haday tiro ku afureen maalinnna naga hor soomeen, markaa teena ayaan wadaynaynaa.

Waxaa nahortaala 'Suumuu biruyatihi wa afdhiruu biruyatihi' - Aragti haday meesha imaato warka waa xiranyahay ee loo hogaansamaa unbaan iri Awoowe.

I suppose the confusion is although Turkey is celebrating and the Turkish and other Muslim communities here have been told it's Eid, the Masjids seem to have decided to go with the rest of the world and celebrate tomorrow.

Anyway, it's not stopping me from hoovering up macmacaanka yaala.

Ibtisam   

Lool @ Val, sorry to hear so smile.gif ,

what is with the debate, Turkey, Iran, some Pakistan sects and few others ALWAYS have Eid one day after or before Arabs. If they Arabs say we saw the moon and will have Eid tomorrow, they fast, if they say we did not see the moon and will have Eid on Friday they have Eid because they are avoiding having Eid on the same day. Therefore we cannot follow people who their Eid depends on avoiding another group. It is no deen but politically motiviated.

In any case when there is confusion, you should follow the majority on this point.

Emperor maanta daagal baad rabata. Don't bite my head off, I just said you dont need a source to Confirm EID tomorrow as Ramadan is only 30days MAX and we've fasted that. :cool:

Val enjoy the macmacaan :D

NGONGE   

^^ What macmacaan? She can only do that if she's a Turk. :D

I can just picture Val dressed to the nines and visiting all her Somali relatives today. Window curtains twitch as they see her approaching but no doors open when she knocks. Now, she's sitting on her own in an empty park and swaying back and forth on a swing as she absently tries to dislodge a dead wasp from her hair. The chain breaks and Val crashes into a puddle....

Juxa   

ngonge xaasidsanidaaaaaaaaa?

intaa dhan waxad uleedahay yaan lagu soo salaamin miyaa?

val what sort of macmacaan? you got to be more detailed?

nuune   

Originally posted by N.O.R.F:

Eid wanaagsa
b
all.

:D I think Ibti should deliver some lessons :D

The Zack   

^Didn't u see the disclaimer? The fasting is kicking Norf's neck hence his spelling errors. His Somali is fine when he is not hungary :D

nuune   

^^ He was making tributes to Saambuus yesterday :D I did the same the other day before my Eid yesterday.

Showqi   

He just told you "I'm struggeling". Maad iska daysid miskiinka, xitaa awood uu ba iyo na ku kala hubiyo xitaa ku meey hadhin. Norf yaa tacbaan ciid wanaagsan sxb.

Subax/Galab wanaagsan kuligiin.

N.O.R.F   

Zack, waa runtaa saxib. I have been a zombie maalmahan.

Nuune, I even saw the moon last night. Then realised it was the lights of an approaching 777

Nuune, Shaleyto ayaad ciiday miyaa? LoL!

Juxa, NG iskadaa, he's just jealous inaan afuranahay although it was by mistake.

Now as to the macmacaan question, unfortunately I am in a Somali-free area and therefore have to make do with Turkish macmacaan (unpronounceable but tasty) + some sort of white 'Helva' + cake and caramel fudge, all washed down with TEA.

Feeling a bit queasy actually.

[EDIT] Maalin wanaagsan to you too Showqi.