Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Tsk tsk tsk hiding behind a skirt are we old man.

And you’re so nasty for thinking what I think you will be thinking when you read that comment. Tsk

Ibtisam   

Jb, how was Eid? smile.gif

CL- why are you so happy? and I don't read Troll corner pages that I missed. Meeshey mareyso uuban kaga qabtaa. What did they say and I hope you was sticking up for me? I know Juxa will never say anything bad about me IF I AM NOT THERE- she will wait till I am here and then indho iigu gubgub and tell me off. In any case I have not done anything to annoy her recently, infact last I knew she was sending me a present and Xalwa for EID (which I am hoping to collect on sunday- you've been warned Juxa- don't come empty handed!) :D

Ngonge probably just said he saw me at Eid prayers and he thought I was Bengali and ignored me and my shout for Eid Mubarak. :rolleyes:

Lastly Cl, iska isku *** dirka and tell me what you said icon_razz.gif

Ngonge how was Eid and family day?

Had a great Eid day ,,, last i remember was laying on bed and closing my eyes ,,,, :D

The rest were not so bad ... was just used to Ramadan and still want to get back to the normal life .. ehem

Since you don’t read back pages; I can safely assure you my dear that I, ohh yes yours truly did mount a robust defense that will make you proud and to repeat what I said would only dilute it. So be content with the thought willyah.

Juxa; soo did, they were talking in Somali, so am sure it was all bad. As for your present; don’t you know yet? She already gave them to the Somali bus drivers as part of her eid charity.

So you and the old man pray in the same mosque? Ohh this place is soo incestuous.

As for my happiness. I just aim. I guess I caught the happy bug.

Ibtisam   

Jb, You and ME both. :D

Next time wa inaan anigu lacag iisuso diro from the xawalah, I missed my own name out! :mad:

Ngonge that is good to hear!

Malika   

Mpendwa means 'loved one'..lol

As for SOmali parents,it depends really. You got to weight the issue and how you will approach it.

Give me an example of the issues.

NGONGE   

^^ Firmly at first but if they make a fuss you calm down and start to kiss backsides of course.

(I taught Malika all she knows).

Oz   

Sayid, You can't call Malika mpendwa choose your words carefully mr. :D:D

hello sayid and malika..

Malika   

Hello OZ! mambo?

Ngonge,it depends really. There are times they are in their right to make a fuss - one cant always be in support of teachers or the system.

ps.Did I mention,be prepared to be hated,if not by the kids then by the parents. :D