Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Ibtisam   

Ngonge she is going to think it is okay to lie if you keep telling her lies. THEY should fast, otherwise no EID for them icon_razz.gif

I hate kids, even sweet looking ones, I get the urge to just play jokes on them. redface.gif

Sheh, loool, ma so toostey, I am so jelousy!! redface.gif

Wher eis Juxa, I need qosol, she is probably looking for Xalwo for tomorrow. I hear Eid is tomorrow. smile.gif

I need to go Eid shopping!.

I want Eid presents this year.

I hate kids, even sweet looking ones, I get the urge to just play jokes on them

Accudubillaahi mina shaydaani rajiim! - Illahay baan ka magangalay :(

Ibts I have to pray duhur innit?? Lol. I got a hargab from the mosque I suppose!! Feel like a hot baradho. Am hungry too. Fruit brings on gaajo!

Is it eid???

Originally posted by sheherazade:

Waryaa, Jac what do you mean last Iftar? Miyaa la sheegay?

Sidaasaa loo badinayaa ..................

I'm sick of answering children's question about when is Eid .......... so want to finally say "Tomorrow" ,, :D

People are all out now looking for the bisha ....

Ibtisam   

Sheh miyaad seexan? lol I can't decide if I want it to be Eid tomorrow. I dont want to let Ramadan go, but at the same time I'm not sure I can go on tomorrow. If it was Eid I can sleep and kick back at home all day. So nice and relaxing, but if it is not, then one more night with Ramadan. alhumdulilah either way. Iiso sheeka uu.

Of course I slept and got enough sleep too. Down and out with cold though. You defo need sleep, next year plan on taking time off.

Jac, must be nice there. If I go out at night and stare at the sky, dawacooyinka xaafada aya manjaha iga qaniinaya. We have foxes around here and Somali manjo are amongst the best lool