Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Juxa   

it seems CL has soft spot for the questionable farax, look at her defending..

hello CH, guts kulahaa, gabadha hawaalan, he dude must be canned

Juxa   

waa jira jacaylka miyaa?

CL you may taste the wabiyo but farax uunbaa kuu danbeeya

aaw@the avator

That picture says more than love. Its says there are strings-attached to this type of Love. Chocolates are a metaphor for something else.

I wonder if this is the type of love CL is seeking?

jacayl aah? That’s your speciality hun…its all nonsense to me.

Lol@ taste the wabiyo but faraax uunba kuu danbeeya… again habarka iga daa.

C&H am not blinded am intrigued there is a difference. Anyhow why would I chastise him for saying what he said?

p.s choco he didn’t…..after close scrutiny he failed to deliver on the expectation the statement aroused. :D:D

Cara.   

Johnny is going to be thrilled, CL. By his standards your choice of avatar says you find him irresistible.

Hello trollers all and sundry. Margiyaa i xanuunaayo maanta :( didn't realize I spent most of yesterday hunched over at an awkward angle.

A SPANISH Teacher was explaining to her class that, in Spanish, unlike English, nouns are designated as either masculine or feminine.

'House' for instance, is feminine: 'la casa.'

Pencil,' however, is masculine: 'el lapiz.'

So, a student asked, 'What gender is 'computer'?'

Instead of giving the answer, the teacher split the class into two groups, male and female, and asked them to decide for themselves whether 'computer' should be a masculine or a feminine noun.

Each group was asked to give four reasons for its recommendation.

The men's group decided that 'computer' should definitely be of the feminine gender ('la Computadora' ), because:

1. No one but their creator understands their internal logic;

2. The native language they use to communicate with other computers is incomprehensible to everyone else;

3. Even the smallest mistakes are stored in long term memory for possible later retrieval; and

4. As soon as you make a commitment to one, you find yourself spending half your paycheck on accessories for it.

(THIS GETS BETTER!)

The women's group, however, concluded that computers should be masculine ('el computador') , because:

1. In order to do anything with them, you have to turn them on;

2. They have a lot of data but still can't think for themselves;

3. They are supposed to help you solve problems, but half the time they ARE the problem; and

4. As soon as you commit to one, you realize that if you had waited a little longer, you could have gotten a better model.

The women won.

Cara- heheh key word "By his standards your choice of avatar says you find him irresistible." Doesnt mean i do...wlc on board dear.

Chimera   

The women won.

What a suprise:

A SPANISH Teacher was explaining to
her
class that, in Spanish, unlike English, nouns are designated as either masculine or feminine.

The men clearly won, the first point destroyed the entire debate:No one but their creator understands their internal logic - LOL

They make me proud!

Faheema.   

LoL@CL

Is it me or has SOL become a dumping ground for toxic waste? Meeshu mar uun bay qudhuntay sidii loo joogay.