Kamaavi   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

quote:Originally posted by MAXIMUS POWERS:

I have been rated 2 stars based on 21 votes. lol

22 votes now.
:D
23 votes .... :D

NGONGE   

I gave him a full five and I bet Dajiye did too. It made no difference! He's still on two stars. :D

Morning Juxa. Click on the word Judge me under his avater.

Juxa   

aah interesting. thanks

how is the world of finance, did you pass the inspections?

NGONGE   

^^ Was always going to pass those. :D

It's more the nonsense going on with the top guys. They sacked someone in November and suspended another for alleged plagiarism. Now the suspended guy is giving them too much trouble (they have to go through the precedure to prove they were right to suspend him). But just as things are hotting up in that case they have decided to sack another person (don't care really, I never liked her). Of course, within the office we have people who knew the suspended guy for years and are still in touch with him (by phone). They keep coming to me to find about the latest gossip (and pass it on to him, I guess). The guys in charge also keep coming to me and are trying to drag me into all of this (on their side).

Office work is 90% politics but in our place it seems to be 110%. :D

(All this just because I speak Arabic and everyone suspects I have big contacts with head office. Of course, I let them believe that). :D

How is it on your end?

Juxa   

hello CL, macmac to you too and happy friday my special one.

Ngonge office politics is like chess, granted one can not be like Bobby Fischer but play it well and trust no one.

anigu suspicious baa ahay by nature, unless there is something in it for me, i refuse to participate he said/she said

NGONGE   

He said/she said is never good. It's best when you listen and give vague answers to keep the gossip going. :D

There is a young Arab intern in the office, I happily started a rumour about him being the next boss. Now all the timo jilac are hovering around him like flies on a piece of smelly stuff.

Juxa   

you are mean. lakin reer timo jilic and their eagerness baa aduunki lumiyay

they never say no, and boss cant understand why you need to go home in decent hour cause serpinder or pinky always stay until 10pm

NGONGE   

All I said was 'imagine if he was undercover' and whoosh, they were all swarming around him with compliments and friendly banter like an average Ibti in a Faheema kitchen. :D

And people say women are the biggest gossipers.

Happy Friday indeed.

p.s what does it mean when someone says “I would like to mate with your eyes?”

that comment occupied my brains all of last night and today…I just cant get my head around it; how does one mate with another’s eyes, what are the practically of it and how can we operationalise it???

Juxa   

CL, you should slap wasaqaas ( i am assuming you are enraged by his comment and not finding it remotely romantic)

i dont know what it means, it sounds very unholly tho