Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Lol@ "fradulant baa kugu socoto." Juxa, your job is to cover for you fellow Somalis dee. Get on it!

It is like when Somali parents turn up in my classroom wanting me to "fix" hebel or heblaayo's grade. They'll go like "habaryareey adigaa meesha noo joogtide maad la hadashid cunugaan. Fasalkaaga inuu ku dhaco maba aha waayo walaashiis baa tahay."

Juxa   

CH, believe it or not i love my maryooley people but some rub me wrong way.

i dont like being lied to period. if caught just be honest then we sort something out.

indho cadayska majecli. anyways not long to go, i am leaving for good. somalia baan usocdaa

NGONGE   

Why do I get the uncomfortable feeling that when Sayid says 'invitation' he means 'shaqo iyo xamaalis'?

Juxa   

Ngonge cause that is exactly what it is.

he says boowe/baayo only when he wants something.

reer qardhoodkan can be shameless sometimes

NGONGE   

Dee I told him before, I have been refused a visa to Lambath. Some Somali friend told me that the only way I can get it is if someone in Lamabth invites me and puts some money in my account to show that I can look after myself in that wretchd borough. :D

Juxa don't start on qardho - you know, i had enough defending xaradheere and those pirate cousins of yours and their shamelessness. :D

Ngonge - stop with the fuuleynimda and come to Hays on the 13th and i'll be sure to surprise you and debunk that theory of yours :D

Juxa   

i too am disillusioned with my cousins. seeing the poor oldies malnurished baan ka xnaaqay.

Ngonge hayes should be safe haven for you unless of course sayid want you to witness waxyaabo aanloo dulqadan karin.

don't worry juxa - at least they send them a doctor.

Ngonge xataa hays wuu ka baqaaya. even though it is full of his cousins.

EDIT - i am awaiting the details myself man - trust reer burco to send anything on time. :D

Cara.   

Hello trollers! Where are the usual suspects?

Here's one more clue I'm getting to be an old curmudgeon: I cannot stand when people begin sentences with "So" for no good reason :mad: Worse yet I know I'm going to start doing it now.

"How was your weekend?"

"So I went to my grandmother's funeral and had a fight with my cousin Ernie..."

Like, what is that about? It's so, like, annoying.

Kool_Kat   

ISNIIN WANAAGSAN KULIGIIN! REER YURUB, SIDAAN HOREY USHEEGAY WAX IDINKA HADAL BADAN WAA II DHIMAN TAHAY...

SABABTA AAN LA QEYLINAYO, NOT ONLY IS IT MONDAY (not that it makes any difference for me as far as my daily tasks, I just hate Mondays, but not as much as Sundays), n'way, NOT ONLY DO I HAVE A MASSIVE HEADACHE, WHAT DO I SEE HERE AGAIN? JUXA OO AFKEEDA QARDHO KU LABEYSO!!!!!!!!!!!

WAA WAX AAN NOO DULQAADAN KARIN, WEXEY IGU QASBEYSAA INAAN ADMIN KA HADAL YAR LAYEESHO, IYADOO TUQUN TUQOONEYSO MEESHAAN LAGA KALBA KALBEEYO... :mad:

On a lighter note:

Juxa, waa salaamantahay walaashiis...

Juxa   

KK salaamulah, bal isdeji. i was thinking of you shalay, seeing qof usoo socota koronto, i kept thinking maybe KK may want green shoes and guntiino to match.

hello cara, i too hate those who use YOU KNOW excessively, in fact i am un-teaching my nephew. each time he says i tell him off

You know Juxa never buys presents for reer qardhoo

So Cara is careless.

KK QALEYDA JOOJI - QALIN SOO QAADO - QARDHO GURU KA DHISO.

:D - alright - i am bored - someone please entertain me NOW!!