Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Oz   

^ So you think peacenow is being targeted by everyone.

Lol@ you do not have a right!

@OZ

yes! I think peacenow is unfairly being targeted saxib. I just don't understand the approach taken by certain individuals towards him. He is a nice guy in my opinion. He is not rude.

Juxa   

hi sheh, i hope you feeling better hon.

glee is about socially awkward kids singing thro their troubles.

now i think of it, maybe similar thing would be beneficial to our own social awkward kids or adults who dont seem to ever grow.

they could sing thro their troubles you know

maxaa max haya? Hey, Juxa, am well, thanks. Went to the edge of pain and came back to tell the tale. The good-looking men are making up for the suffering. smile.gif

Come on Juxa- last week episode the cheerleader (the leader of the celibacy club) told her BF that she is pregnant. He asked how? (Because he didn’t do anything apart dallying up with girl on a pool) she responded; the sperm has a strong chance in warm water and travels fast without actual you know what)

How can you expect me to like this ****** show??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pN8Cvo6G0u8&feature=related

Juxa   

i cant watch youtube at work, but being special man like you hmmmm yaa og

CL the woman has a point :D

Faheema.   

Mor'Noon All,

Juxa, I made that lemon cake for one of the ladies in the office who's birthday is today, you're welcome to come by and grab a slice smile.gif

Juxa   

morning faheema, glad to see you, meesha cidla igu heysay you know i have allergy towards dadka yara dhiman.

lemon cake yamyam, sadly i wont make it today but thanks for the offer. how is the knee today?

Oz   

Originally posted by MAXIMUS POWERS:

:D:D:D wareer badanna, waraa carabkaa maxaad uso saareysa? celi baan ku yidhi :D

S'S would say ka daro dhibi dal.

Seriously peacenow needs to give credit where it's due, he laments at Somali people yet he favours Maryooleys :D:D:D .