Sign in to follow this  
BORN_BRANIAC

Tell the truth... What's your addiction....

... I done preached a MILLION times that we are not supposed to be controlled by ANYTHING but however... there is ONE thing that has my goat and I must admit... I have not proclaimed victory over it yet....

CHERRY PEPSI's!!!!!

Ya'll, I can go through a six pack of 20 oz. a DAY... I've gotten around to drinking one juice and some water today... But, I'll let you know how serious this thing is for me.... I determined TODAY that I wasn't going to drink ANY soda. I went to breakfast and instead of buying a cherry Pepsi.. I bought a cranberry juice.. I felt my skin getting even smoother... LOL

I went to grab a bite to eat.. and had something on my mind (worrying about some friends) and got my food got back to my desk and realized I had bought a cherry Pepsi... Dag... I drank it too....!!!

So what about Y'all...

OG_Girl   

I can't believe this! Girl r u my lost twin or what?

Anyways I am Pepsi addicted , I don't remember last time I drunk water or juice!.

By the way CUTE , I know u love sleeping and chicken just like Moi.COPY CAT ;)icon_razz.gif .

Salam

I guess now adays we all have addictions that have to do with drinking.

See I was addicted to Sprite..drank 3-4 bottles a day. And everytime I tried to quit and try something else I got sick. So I tried really hard and guess what.....now I'm addicted to Starbucks' Coffee..which in fact is worse because they are so EXPENSIVE!!! But I have grande size of everything twice a day. OHHHH...just had some Mint White Chocolate Mocha and I now later when it gets hot I'll see myself getting a Caramel Frappucino. It's like drugs or cigs...and what's sad I don't even notice myself buying it. redface.gif

Curly   

The net! I've been addicted since 1997 and I haven't changed one bit.

It's really good weather outside and I haven't been out in daylight for two days!

I've become some sort of nocturnal creature, I seriously need a new hobby!

I've even given up telly because of it!

also I've become seriously detached from reality, I'm seriously anti-social and even forget to eat at times!

My family worries about me constantly! especially when they don't see me for a week and I'm living in the same house :D

But oddly enough I've got this sort of weird schizo personality where I'll be life and soul of the party one mintue and the complete oppisite the next!

Raxmah   

Running my mouth -- I really can't seem to shut my mouth. redface.gif

Free fall -- the thing is so damn expensive -- I used to be so scared of it but now I want to do it every weekend.

raula   

Me addicted to TEA & CHAI(sippin' on decaffenated Tazo chai at the moment)-My boss gave it to me on my B-day. I drink 3-5 cups a day, but at the same time I drink notha' else but Water(grinning at my 32oz water bottle.)-scares some somalis(think Iam Americanized w/the bottle lol)

PhiL   

I better answer the question at hand. My addictions include the following:

1. addicted to the Simpsons

2 ...and coldplay...*sings, that's about it*

Now the question i want to pose is, is the handsome fella in Checkmate's display thing-a-majig him? and if so, could someone find out for me if HE'S available..hehe... ;)

HONEY-D   

checkmate

How could you come here and say your addicted to women, we are not an object that you get addicted to icon_razz.gif i wonder what would be the proba punishment for some1 so careless about other peoples feelings here is ur punishment :D ;

*^^^get down on your knees and beg 4 forgiveness*^

HONEY-D   

looooooool@phil

last time i checked checmate was 110% straight you better run cos hes right behind you with a gun. :D

CK

sorry to say this but hes about to tight the knots with some gal he met while he was in jail. icon_razz.gif

Bambina   

Salam Alaykum ,

Some of you might think Im weird but Im addicted to mayonnaise , gotta have it on my food or else everything becomes tasteless which explains also why Im so chubby :D

Also , Im addicted to the SOL , hindu movies and japanese animations.

As for the rest , moderation wouldnt kill me , there was a time I used to drink Coke everyday but now Im done.