Sign in to follow this  
BORN_BRANIAC

Tell the truth... What's your addiction....

x_quizit   

Me too! im guilty of the net addiction, curse the one who came up with it and hence is responsible for my cronic procrastination!

Addicted to:

1-TV

2-music

3-historical romance novels (guilty pleasure) redface.gif

4-stilletos

5-addicted to love..(naw...just a song, 80's tune)

p.s.-im a recovering cola addict, as in having at least one a day, now im down to one every now and then...so pls stop all the cola talk! I feel myself getting the itch again..

posted by honey-d

looooooool@phil

last time i checked checmate was 110% straight you better run cos hes right behind you with a gun.

CK

sorry to say this but hes about to tight the knots with some gal he met while he was in jail.

honey-d sweety wat's this gun chasin behind ppl :D am this homble brother tryin 2b part of da solution (watever it may be) ...........................................................phil walaalo anytime anyplace anywhere u call da shots.......ur wish is my command

HONEY-D   

honey-d sweety wat's this gun chasin behind ppl am this homble brother tryin 2b part of da solution (watever it may be) ...........................................................phil walaalo anytime anyplace anywhere u call da shots.......ur wish is my command

Ok i'm confused now isnt phil a guy if not then i apologise i wasnt wearing my big okiyaale. :D

posted by phil

Now the question i want to pose is, is the handsome fella in Checkmate's display thing-a-majig him? and if so, could someone find out for me if HE'S available..hehe...

no honey-dip phil is a gurl other wise y would she say that . i hav read her posts from other topics yeah she is a gurl mos def ................................ but she is just kiddin ....on the other hand aniga adiga ayaan kaa helay honey-dip wat do u say?

LuCkY   

^^^LoooooL....PHiL is a GaL? :eek: MY oh My I aLwayz thought otherwise.

STARBUCKS is the onLy addiction im aware of.StPauLChick join the cLub girL that ish is so expensive indeed but damn good as weLL otherwise I wouLdnt waste my money on it.

CK...I think I have the soLution of ur diLemma.

*I love you, and I need you

Nelly I love you, I do need you but

No matter what I do, all I think about is you

Even when I'm with my boo, boy y'know you know I'm crazy over you

No matter what I do, all I think about is you

Even when I'm with my boo, y'know I'm crazy over you*

Originally posted by OG_Girl:

I can't believe this! Girl r u my lost twin or what?

I know u love sleeping and chicken just like Moi.COPY CAT
;)icon_razz.gif

Salam

I know ;) ..u could be my lost sister.... :D:D and one more thing i speak arabic too.hehhehhe :D

I HATE FIZZY (SODA) DRINKS, i can never finish a can of coke by myself

however im addicted to:

tea i was drinking 4/5 cups a day, and i could not physically or mentally function during the day without waking up to a cuppa-tea

luckly after being told im anaemic and after getting dizzy spells, i have not had a cup of tea for 3 consecutive days, it would have been 4 if my sister hadnt baught me a cup the other morning.

well, let me tell u the effects its had on me,-----im thirsty 24/7, im drinking more water than is required, seriously, and im hungry,,,,,i feel like a smoker who just quit...and no im not a smoker and never have been a smoker, i just know the effects of quitting coss my cousin done it.

music i can feel my soul turning dark because of music, but i seriously cannot cook or clean without having music to work with, ooh, i also revise with music playing.

internet well, i didnt get broadband to let it just sit there, i have to put it use, get what im paying for Na'mean?

verbal diarrhoea boy oooh, boy, when i start talking i just cant stop, i think alot of people on paltalk have notcied this severe addiction.

OG_Girl   

CUTE_LILGIRL:

I know ..u could be my lost sister.... and one more thing i speak arabic too.hehhehhe

this is scary, so how old r u? don't tell me I am scare we may born same day :confused: .

Anyways I love u girl that is what counts :D

salam

HONEY-D   

no honey-dip phil is a gurl other wise y would she say that . i hav read her posts from other topics yeah she is a gurl mos def ................................ but she is just kiddin ....on the other hand aniga adiga ayaan kaa helay honey-dip wat do u say?

checkmate

Pick me at seven-ish. ;)icon_razz.gif

PS I cant stand the thought of yu checking other gals so you better not do that while ur with me. :D

Pick me at seven-ish.

PS I cant stand the thought of yu checking other gals so you better not do that while ur with me.

honey-dip baby gal am like a race horse i only look wat's front of me so don't worry bout me lookin other gals....by the way why u do a brother like that, how come u didn't show up 4 our date 2 night i waited until 11 i was sittin in my car listenin (i deserve) by wat's his name yeah TANK i don't know why.......................... anyhuuu asxantu

HONEY-D   

checkmate

when i said seven all you had to do was subtract 6 which gives you 1 in other words our date was 1pm gosh are you not aware of the different time zone. You leave me no choice but to ditch you but i want you to understand its nuthing personal and if you decide to end your life because of the break-up i'll make sure you get everything you need thats the least i can do. :D

Adios ;)

end life over ur dip no way jose may be if u had grande kuulo with good lookin chichi's understandable don't u think :D:D:D:D:D

asxantu sinorita

Originally posted by OG_Girl:

CUTE_LILGIRL:

this is scary, so how old r u? don't tell me I am scare we may born same day :confused: .

Anyways I love u girl that is what counts
:D

salam

well well well i'm was born in Nov.16,1983...and i know we werem't born the same month or day cuz this will be veryyyyyyyyyyyy scary for me to deal with... anywayz, i love ya girl, just beacuse of ur sweet personality... :D