Sign in to follow this  
Jumatatu

Ramadan Kariim..!

Jumatatu   

To all my fellow nomads in SOL I wish you the blessing of this holy month of Ramadan. I pray to Allah SWT to forgive us for our sins and guide us to fullfil our obligations of this month, to raise our awareness of our beautiful and rightful faith , to increase our Iman and that of our brothers and sisters in faith, to strenghten our unity and enhance our love for each other, above all May Allah SWT guide us towards the right path..amiin,amiin..!

Once again my fellow nomads Ramadan Kariim..!

Qac Qaac   

jumma that was nice, ramadaan kariim to all of u guys.. and pls for anyone that somehow i made mad or fun of, pls forgive me, is ramadaan let the forgiveness season start..

raula   

"O Allah, on this day, place me among those who seek forgiveness. Place me among Your righteous and obedient servants, and place me among Your close friends, by Your kindness, O the most Merciful."

Ramadan Karim to all brothers and sisters.

Mola atubariki, atufungulie mlango za riziki, tuwe kati ya walio rehemiwa, tunguze kwenye njio iliyo mema, na tuweke salama mpaka ujalio ya jalali. Ramadani njema na ilio na fadhila mengi nduguzanguni.

Ma'salama

Raula

Bakar   

Akhi, Amiin.

Ramadan Kariim to all my brs and sis in Islam! May Allah remove all Obstacle that hinder us from success both here and hereafter.

Ramadan Kariim!

Baluug   

Amiin to all ducaa's made in this thread.I wish all nomads the best and happiness and easy fasting insha Allah.Ramadan kariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiim!!

mimi haban fahamu kasawaaxili waryaa raula. :D

RAMADHAN KARIIM TO ALL OF YOU BROTHERS AND SISTERS.MAY ALLAH GIVE US ALL IT'S BLESSINGS.

THIS IS GOING TO BE A VERY INTERESTING RAMDHAN FOR ME BECAUSE FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A LONG TIME I AM IN A MUSLIM COUNTRY DURING RAMADHAN