Sign in to follow this  
Daandurreey

most somali babies are ugly

admit one thing. big number of somali parents have ugly babies. every family i see, their kid is hideous and they think they have the most beautiful baby in the world. God help us. today i was shocked when i visited my sister-in-law's friend she has a 13 month baby. let us say the baby Ilahaa u maqan. worse is mother's indhaadeeg. when I was there the mother said she is looking for agency for TV giggs for her baby. I almost puked. why act like white people and talk like that.

read article

Is an Ugly Baby Harder to Love?

http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1906642,00.html

Aaliyyah   

loool when my sister was born she was the cutest girl a life and so was almost everyone I know in my family and close friends...kuwan qaabka daran xagee ku aragtay?aan kula sii firyee?

anuu kolay ilma qaab daran hadaan dhalo faan iska ilowe ma dhalin baan odhan laha yaa waxan isoo seexshay..Jokes aside ilmaha yar iska dhaaf haduu xita foolxunyahay maanta mashiina la ismariya asagoo cad oo tima jilicsan la arki doonaaye :D (got that line from qabyo part 1...it was like something along the lines of... naa taa ladan ma aha ladan way gaabneed oo way madobeed oo way faruurned and then faduma nakruma goes war kan ma war buu haya mashiina la is galiya oo bidaarta xita ka tirtisa oo dib isku aroosana hahaha)

chubacka   

love the title of this thread. hahahaha.

My niece was the funniest looking baby I saw, came out unblinking and defiant, she looked like she was in her thirties....still makes me laugh.

I don't know about babies but infants just look like large piece of meat.If you dip them in frying pun, you wouldn't know that's human if it's not for their cries. I'm not encouraging cannibalism or infanticide.

That said, these studies are silly. Yes, I was adorable baby/kid but as adult, that's another question?

Aaliyyah   

lol@ as an adult thats another question...what happen between when you were a baby and now lol? yaa il xun kugu egay ina adeer.

Kool_Kat   

I could've sworn I commented on this topic? :confused:

N'way, ugly babies come from ugly parents! :D

Ilaahay abuurtisa inaan wax ka sheegno bal aan dhaafno, just say mansha'allah...

Naden   

Someone needs to take that little 110-decibel bundle of joy and let the poor woman sleep. Her exhaustion is making me tired!

I dont think there are any ugly babies, babies are so clean and fresh when they are born. My brother's wife just gave birth to a baby boy and masha'Allah that was the most adorable baby i have ever seen. Babies change when they grow into infants, looking their parents but yeah when they are young they are cute.