Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

Dedicated to Valenteenah!!!

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

^^^^Taraq ku fiiri.

't tell me that didn't come to your mind.

Loool@Taraq kuday,Waryaa!!

Dhibka Jira aa waxaayae,Lol. They don’t allow sigareet smoking @indoors in Mpls. Markee banananka joogtana, She is wearing Gambis teendho camal ah. smile.gif

They only wear this Bacweyn @ major Qabil xaflados [That includes Aroos & Dabaaldeg for routing al-qaeda out of Somalia] :D

lazy....I guess you never tortured Caasho qurunto iyo muluc (or is it buluc) as kid.

Brown...LooooL..I wonder if there was any security detial.Dadkaan albaabka u istaagi lahaa.

Cara.   

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

lazy....I guess you never tortured Caasho qurunto iyo muluc (or is it buluc) as kid.

You're going to be featured in a thinly fictionized episode of Law & Order, Che.

RedSea   

Val,

Walaale,waxba Yonis laguma haysto.It's just SOlers being well....SOLers,nothing really more.The fact that he is daba d-h-i-l-i-f,doesn't help either.

Che, walaale, meesha wax kale uma tagin, I was there for just about an hour,to see what these people had to say for themselves.What I saw was,bunch of old peeps runing with Abdullahi Yusuf pic,raising the somali flag which they know nothing of.They actually forgot about Geedi,they only raise Abdullahi Yusuf..go figure. : :cool:

Besides, leave that lady alone, she is my edo aight guys.I know she is bit 'overweight' but hey screw you folks.

As for Amina Arte(second pic) she is my dumaashi,she is very active lady.She is involved with the Somali community in MN so that is probably what compelled her to go.They are both die hard Slanders though..

It was even a party,well sort of, senior' night out that is. :D

Val, ummadani waa fitno miiran, illahay sharkooda iyo ishoodo hanaga ilaaliyo! Amiin.

Waa bilaa shaqo la'aan, sidaa daraadeed bey nagu mashquuleen! Ina'adeerey Xaal qaado, igana raali ahow!

Thread was purposely titled as the sister was the only one who showed interest about the event and the only one who asked me a sincere question about it! It's only logical and befitting that I in my capacity and in the eye of courtesy and Ilma-adeernimo dedicate the whole thread to my good sister Val!

Sister don't listen to them as they're clearly envious that I didn't dedicate anything to them, why should I? They didn't deserve it but guys and girls keep up the work, you might get some attention from me!

Everyone for some strange reasons wants a part of me, they do everything to get my attention but they're not intellectually on a par with me nor do they have the capacity to engage me in any meaningful discussion, so let them be they're my fanbase and some of them have developed some ingenious ways to get my attention and the latest circus-like behaviour was nothing but part of that same old fiasco of getting my attention!

So sister, enjoy the remainder of this thread and remember it won't be complete until the video tape of the event is linked to this thread, your thread the one dedicated to you Val!

I wish you a good day and to my fan-base well continue with the attention-seeking, I might step up to the balcony and give you a wave all done in four seconds ofcourse!

RedSea   

^lol...waamaxay waad uquusinaysaa.

BTW..dadkaa aan idin tusay labaduba waa reer SL iyo qaarkaloo badan.

Dad waxay utageen in ay usacabiyaan TFG,qaarna in party,qaarna in ay mucaarid ku noqdaan.

LoL my uncle who is a teacher up there is in like awhole bunch of those pics. Let me call hoyoo to have a look hehe.

I remember the convention centre coz we prayed there on eid. Must have been alot of people if it was held there damn. Lakiin im really not feeling the cause of it all. Oh well each to their own i guess

Originally posted by Mujaahid: Red Sea:

BTW..dadkaa aan idin tusay labaduba waa reer SL iyo qaarkaloo badan.

Dad waxay utageen in ay usacabiyaan TFG,qaarna in party,qaarna in ay mucaarid ku noqdaan.

:D

Sky   

Red Sea

Tell us something we don't know sxb. Die-hard Puntland and ONLF guys are waving the Somaliland flag on the 18th May xaflads just to be looking for Somalilayn's finest honeys.

Soomaali waa Soomaali.

LOL@Cabdullahi Yuusuf posters were sold out like crazy and Geedi's pile was just lying there collecting dust.

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by Sky:

[

LOL@Cabdullahi Yuusuf posters were sold out like crazy and Geedi's pile was just lying there collecting dust. [/QB]

Like I said this was family affair not "Somali" affair. No Geedi Posters allowed.

Red Sea,

I know man. I would go there too just to see whuz up...but I don't know about the honeyz man. I don't see any in these pixs. Not that I'm saying there are no fine looking sister from Puntland, trust me I know, there are some fine chicks from there...my cousins are!

RedSea   

^Not too many of them I tell you.Most of them weren't how should I say'attractive',so yeah so much for fine Xalimos.

As for PL,yow that is the whole region,we are speaking of merely the TFG,waa waji macbuus.Laakin the finest Xalimos are against the TFG.The TFG is for ugly and dumb poeple.

:D

Sky,well exactly buddy, you made my point.One of the singers called Mahad Indhadeero was at the recent SL celebrations of May 18th,he was waving the SL flag.I am just saying let us not get the idea that everyone that went there was in supportive.I was one of them.

ZU,

what is the fifteen 4 u?lol

Danahaaga qabso waxba aniga ha isku kay mashquulin eh,okay indha yar man.

gracias seniore

Pujah   

what is the fifteen 4 u?lol

loooool is that how you say "maxaa kaaga shan iyo toban ah" :D kind of brings back "I want to open my wife" LOL