Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

Dedicated to Valenteenah!!!

RedSea   

Jaylaani,apparantly,they say TFG waxay khusaysaa Hargeysa(I know that has no chance of happening).

Laakin,waxaad ogataa sidaa Hargeysa aan looga rabin TFG ku sheegta ayaan Xamar na looga rabin.Taas micnaheedu waxay tahay,TFG cidna ma khusayso.It was born dead.

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by Mujaahid: Red Sea:

Jaylaani,apparantly,they say TFG waxay khusaysaa Hargeysa(I know that has no chance of happening).

Laakin,waxaad ogataa sidaa Hargeysa aan looga rabin TFG ku sheegta ayaan Xamar na looga rabin.Taas micnaheedu waxay tahay,TFG cidna ma khusayso.It was born dead.

They can say all they want. People told me I couldn't do a lot of things. That didn't stop me achieving my goals.

Quite frankly, I haven't seen anyone else linking Hargeisa to TFG but your self. People from Somaliland, including my self, talk about TFG in different perspective. There is a difference

Jaylaani   

Sorry buddy, I didn't mean it like that.

You just said sidaan Hargeisa looga rabin the TFG ayaan......

Ana waxaan kula leeyahay TFG qudha lagama nebcaa Hargeisa. It's bigger than that.

NGONGE   

Heh! That Val get so much undeserved attention. It took less than a minute to find this (I didn't even know such a thread existed. Well, I knew but forgot).

ps

If you have not read the Troll thread this will not make any sense to you.

Oh well, since you're here (and if you happen to be male) you may as well join me in a chant of: Hubba hubba! :D

DSC_1021.jpg