Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

Dedicated to Valenteenah!!!

"VIVA SHEIKH SHARIF"...loooooooool..Lazy has a thing for a Faarax, a wadaad I might add

Lazy he is being held in Kenya by Yanks. You and your crew of Amazon Xalimos should release him.

Brown.....LooooL@Geedi n Hiraale. I guess it was exclusive Qabiil party.5000 kulahaa...lool

Well, I'm a little confused but tickled.

Thank you for all your effort, Yoonis. It's always good to see what MN Maryooleeys look like.

I am a bit disappointed by the lack of the raw meat Che had mentioned tho. 'Sup with that?

Originally posted by Valenteenah:

Well, I'm a little confused but tickled.

Thank you for all your effort,
Yoonis. It's always good to see what MN Maryooleeys look like.

I am a bit disappointed by the lack of the raw meat
Che
had mentioned tho. 'Sup with that?

^^You’re being very diplomatic there yaa Val :D .

Here are the key words for the uninitiated masses though: confused..tickled..disappointed!

Good Valenteenah, Glad that you appreciated my 'humble' effort, yours is also very much appreciated!

Xiin, you had a nice Ashoura today? How are the wounds, healing I guess?

LooooL@Val....It turns the TFG hold the party the same day our new nation celebrates Festival of Timkat. The raw meat was diverted to this more meaningful national event. The TFG apologized, and promised in immersing themselves in the Ethio culture.

Here is few pics of the event. There were atleast 5000 people in attendance. N yeah, the TFG event was rescued by caterer who just happens to be Shiekh Shariif cousin..He says Hi to Lazy.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

8.jpg

Originally posted by Libaax-Sankataabte:

So Yonis Cadaw has a thing for Val now? :confused:

Yes,apparently LSK. :D The subliminal message for val here is that MK Yonis has beautiful & plenty Tol :D

^^^^ It was more than you thinking..it had many messages...More like he was showing his pic in a subtle way... :D as well as showing how healthy their offspring will be!

DSC_1040.jpg

Cheers

Originally posted by Cara:

I was thinking the message was that he has a decent camera.

Ahhh...But of course smile.gif

Loz, You are just Jealous of his Big ears & how the Bluetooth fits well smile.gif

Don't force me to show your pic, nothing wrong with the picture above, the brother might just look like he escaped recently from darfur but nonetheless it's a good picture!

STOIC   

Lets cut it to the chase.Is Valenteenah related to the president by any chance? I mean is she from the same enclave with the current leader.Is she a TFG supporter.I am confused. :D Lol

PS You know our Somali politics has no principle there is only blind loyalty.