Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

Dedicated to Valenteenah!!!

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

I don't know about this Garaad business...But I tell you this Val is too xaax for MKA (not that I am taking anything from the brotha). May be Ngonge?

Cheers

As Delboy would say, Au contraire mon ami! I think those two are made for each other, saaxib. He changes his politics at a drop of a hat and she probably won’t be called Val for long (rendering this thread title pointless). :D

Originally posted by Pi:

quote:[QB}Originally posted by MKA Yoonis: Hey
Brown
don't ever insult or mock our honoured and elevated Garaad... as he's not from
Guriceel!
The Garaad is a prestigous, esteemed and honoured person, that has the respect of his constituents and contingents so please refrain from insulting the noble Garaad as he's not a beggar from
dhuusamareeb
!

Is that where Brown is from? LOL. Dude, even the people of Guriceel and Dhuusomareeb know the prestige of somali clan leaders. No need to teach them reverence for a Garaad, Boqor, or Suldaan. Some people from Mudug and parts of galmudug region used to sing:-

Ninka sarta saaran

Suldaan Cali waaye

Ninka dhulka jooga

addoonkiisa waaye

:D
[/QB]
Yes,Your royal Highness!! I am from DhuusaMareeb & Guriceel[Wherever the heck that is,LOL] & I humbly apologize to the nobles :D

Warmoog indeed smile.gif

Originally posted by Pi:

Ninka sarta saaran

Suldaan Cali waaye

Ninka dhulka jooga

addoonkiisa waaye

^^That was the era when negative tribalism was at its fullest tilt, yaa Pi. Do I see you long for its shameful legacy?

Yonis, only the lowborns appeal for clan majesty adeer, wouldn’t you say?

Originally posted by Mujaahid: Red Sea:

[QB] Hello all,

There wasn't really nothing new about this at all,it felt like seniors' night out. :D

Taking glimpse at those books,I can already spot few non TFG supporters,in fact die hard somalilanders

Including this singer,(was there for the party offcourse).

DSC_1099.jpg

What is she wearing, a plastic :confused:

War Red meesha xaa ku geehye.

LMAO@che. Arsonist in training, I say go for it.

Bacweyne is for dadka hilibka yar(in otherwords iney dhax galaan), not feero weyneyaal. and What's up with that other picture of the girl sucking her breath as thought her life depends on it? The girl looks like she is struggling to exhale. Inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale, yes, do it, exhale, very slowly dear.

Ms DD   

What is up with you Lazy? stop being sizest! There should be a law against that! smile.gif These girls are blessed in so many ways and seem content. Is it true that skiny girls are nasty and curvy sistas are more nicer and not so *****y? No? maybe just a rumour then smile.gif

Cambaro, curvy, full figured sista's are beautiful but there has to be a thin line being curvy/full figured to looking like you about to blow up like a balloon, soo maaha?

PS:All sista's are beautiful but I just wish they get to live passed 50, but not if they allow the weight get the best of them. This is to all sista's, not anyone in particular.