Sign in to follow this  
Kamaavi

Music Thread [ Wat ar u listening 2]

Aaliyyah   

lol Ms moons if he has the right to comment on my comments and make judgemental comments (even thou he is the last person to judge someone with his dumb sol comments from showing that he is gay to his weird other comments that i dnt even care to write here)..then u have the full right to say what you want! at least u are not disrespectful toward anyone!...

salaam

masha allah, i recommend aaliyyah. and in fact she did a great job. may allah bless you sister. as the say goes, where there is a will, there is a way.

insha allah i will put you in my prayers.

p.s. watabici sayi'atal xasanah, tamxuhaa...................

Aaliyyah   

lol ms moons no sis you are nothing like waxan. I just meant if he can type wixi maskaxdisa kuso dhaca asago dib isku laban oo isku yaxyaxin then whats stopping u from writing ur opinion (ado xita aduu cidnba maagin oo just runta uun u shegaya!)

Anyways, kani wuxu rabu mesha kuso qora I have a feeling waa existing soler with two shaati lol..maba ka cabsodo in la ban gareeyo! shekadiisaba naga dhaafa

genius jacaylbaro waxba kama baqayo asagu miyadan u fiirsan his location..it says akhiro! loool ..astaqfurulaah just kidding..keep preaching huuno!

salaam

Ms MoOns   

Aaliyyah dear, runta ma rabyo axatkaan. That's why he feels that I'm annoying him. lol.

I will keep annoying him intuu rubbish ku hadlaayo.

@aaliyah, dont you think qof aakhiro kutashanaayo, will care more about the hereafter???

walee ninkiii naf iyo ibliis lasaxiibo farxad iyo raaxo wey isdayeeen. Naruurana hawa sheegin

loooooooooooooooool@Aaliyah ,,, I know yall coming to Aakhiro dee ,, join me :D

Ninkan ku leh Music Thread quraan ku post gareeyaaba iigu daran ,,, he thinks Quran is a song ,, Subxaan :D