Sign in to follow this  
Kamaavi

Music Thread [ Wat ar u listening 2]

Aaliyyah   

^whats up with somali guys and Nicki Minaj..:D

Not fan of her, but one of her songs that I Like is..Nicky Minaj - Fly

and isnt even the song that I like bt I like the part she says " I am not a word, i am not a line i am not a girl that can ever be defined I am not fly i am levitation I represent an entire generation" :D

salaam

Aaliyyah   

lol at the age of google I dont think theres necessity to ask anyone who anyone is :P..google her!..err never mind it is friday..orad saladaada iska aad :D

Aaliyyah   

lol if you have energy to be on Somaliaonline and read different topics. Google should be a whole lot easier..mise somaliaonline after 36000 posts became automatic response without any mental effort LMAO

salaam

Aaliyyah;728999 wrote:
^whats up with somali guys and Nicki Minaj..
:D

Not fan of her, but one of her songs that I Like is..Nicky Minaj - Fly

and isnt even the song that I like bt I like the part she says " I am not a word, i am not a line i am not a girl that can ever be defined I am not fly i am levitation I represent an entire generation"
:D

salaam

Didnt know Faraxs liked Niki. I only have one song of hers on my play list.(Roger that with young $Money$).

Ive listened to more music in the past 2weeks than the entire 2009-2011. Crap and now am hell bent on making sure i dont listen no more.

Aaliyyah   

^Trust me I have tried with no success lool that is I have tried to quit music. And, my issue isnt even english songs. I am die hard fan of somali songs!...at least for the past couple of yrs..! inshallah I plan to quit too lol dont know when. In fact I was listening all yesterday video clips of why music is haraam lol..I hope I can finally get that through my head! :D

Aaliyyah;729068 wrote:
lol if you have energy to be on Somaliaonline and read different topics. Google should be a whole lot easier..mise somaliaonline after 36000 posts became automatic response without any mental effort LMAO

salaam

It is a bonus when u reach such limit ..... it comes without mental effort :D

Now tell me who da heck is she ...

Aaliyyah   

lol if u dont know her, barashadeeda waxba ugama baahnid. ka soco

I am off to the juma prayer, so juma mubarak folks (is it a bit of contradiction saying juma mubarak in the music thread lol)

salaam

(is it a bit of contradiction saying juma mubarak in the music thread

Saaca bi Saaca ............. :D

Reminds me of an old friend who went and start praying in a whorehouse ,,,,,, :D

Aaliyyah   

^subhanalah..you know what they say tell me your friend and I will tell u who u are..alle hani sahlo. I am off.

salaam