Sign in to follow this  
Peacenow

White People Are So ******

Just as people in the west are indoctrinated to lust after blondes, I guess you were indoctrinated to lust after arab chicks. She is nothing special NG. You can find ones like her on Edgware Road on any given day.

but Charlize Theron is something especial and she is african.

theron_charlize.jpg

Abtigiis   

Ngonge's choice is maasha-allah. Waxaad meesha keentay Marx wax ma aha. She is incompareable to the one above her.

NG, Taasi waa tuu ninkii isgaa ahaa sheekha ku challenge gareyey markuu sheekhu yidhi Zinnada iska daa waa danbiye. Wuxuu yidhi,

Lugta diririg layn iyo tan kale sii dul marinteeda,

Daw laaxinteeda iyo misane dib u yar laabkeeda,

Isku duruga iyo kala duruga iyo uumiyada is daaray

Xalus diiran, naaso is dul baxay iyo diihashada laabta

Meeshaa nawaahiga ka dhacay iyo duhursiga laylka,

Yaa yidhi danibaa kujira darajo mooyaane?? ??

:D

Baluug   

Originally posted by chocolate & honey:

I hate tall people, you know they're just pure evil. Show me a tall person who isnt uncordinated, ingrate and infrior intellegance. Uggh.. Come to think of it, I also dont like fat people, the way they stuff themselves with their fat fingers and oh, they're running up the health bill high for us all. And Oh, I also dont like people with glasses, they shouldnt be handling anything of importance and yeah, and they'll never stand up for you anyways. And, men are ****** they never listen. And I hate people with dark hair because they're so envious of everything, like wtf? Ah, and people with small eyes, the way they squint;they are so disgustingly unadjusted to life.And dont even get started on Blonds, they're a walking personification of dumbness. I hate all these people because they run the world even though, we're better than them.

Geez, you must really hate me then :D And apparently peacenow hates me too because he called me s*tupid in the title :confused:

Chimera   

Ngonge you ruined it, i thought she was some rural Syrian beauty. (what's her full name? :D )

MARX put down the Poms Poms

^^^

Thread Hijack!

Now back to the topic ...

Originally posted by peacenow:

They have been venting hatred against blacks for millenia but they are just starting to know who is their real enemy.

The Arab and the Asian.

The arab wants to destroy his civilization and enslave him and the asian wants to destroy his economy and take what he has.

Unlike the jews, the blacks have never been a threat to anyone. They are not dangerous to the state and never subvertive. They are harmless and whites are starting to notice that. The arab and the asian must be destroyed.

Calm down now Kunta! Or was it Toby? :D

You talk all that nonsense about the white man being racist but didn't they just vote a niggah for President, who happens to have an Arab name and was raised in Asia.

So what more do you want???

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Adam-Zayla:

Ngonge you ruined it, i thought she was some rural Syrian beauty. (what's her full name?
:D
)

MARX put down the Poms Poms

Her full name is Sulaf Fawakhergi. She is, believe it or not, 43 years old! :D

But she still looks great.

allarabstars_com_sulaf-fawakherji_094.jp

normal_allarabstars_com_sulaf-fawakherji

Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

^^ you might want to edit that before you are booted out of SOL

What else you wants to axe me- Oh I mean, tell me - - - - ;)