Sign in to follow this  
Peacenow

White People Are So ******

^No one said it was gonna be easy, but he cares too much to give up on you :D

Plus I get the feeling he will get assistance from few others that wanna baptize the self-hating Somalis :D

Ibtisam   

^^^You mean our shaded brother?? I think he gave up on that project :D

He gave up on me as soon as I opened my mouth.

^Don't wanna name names, but yeah let's he wears shades. *expecting Lazy to come in anytime soon*

I think he still has room to maneuver-look at it this way, you are not self-hating Somalilander, but you are self-hating Somali :D:D

Ibtisam   

^^What you mean, I do teach Somali, Me and Adam have a deal, he educates me on history, and I teach him broke up somali. When he reaches my level, we will up grade together. :D

LOOL @ scared of his army. Fuuley:P

Chimera   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

^^Adam oh maaxad leedehy?? (
what you trying to say
)
:D

Typical about racists is they usually have a weird infatuation with the women of the so-called 'inferior/demonic group'. The new world black Peacenow probably secretly fancies an Arab girl but was rejected :D

Ibti-LooooooooL@Scar ed.. .depends which army-the Amazon Women Army,Hargeysa Martyrs, or his Hooligans from London.

LoooooL@broken Somali..how's that coming along?

Adam-Who among us wouldn't have dreams Arab girl (preferably Syrian) and wouldn't spend thousand and one nights with them :D

Ibtisam   

Adam: LOOOOL, interesting theory, white slave owners fell for their black workers back in the days.

Che: I gave up on Somali, trying to learn aaf hindi currently.

LOOL who would u be more scared off?? The london youth eh? :D

Chimera   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

^^What you mean, I do teach Somali, Me and Adam have a deal, he educates me on history, and I teach him broke up somali. When he reaches my level, we will up grade together.
:D

:cool:

Ibti-None actually, I'm Ciyaal Faay Cali from Xamar afterall.

I thought you were learning Bengali. If it's Hindi I can help, just get permission slip from you know who, I don't wanna qoorta lagaa jaro :D

Ibtisam   

I already speak Bengali (don't want to learn how to write either, far too complicated)

Lool @ Qoorta laga jaro, still fuuley, Cigaal shidada style. I will ask, although being lazy aside, I could get free lessons. But I guess youll do for the time being. I will forward you the permission slip.

Adam don't you agree??

Ibti-Igatag, I was being cognizant of your situation. I wanted to aviod South Asian honor killing or born again Somali targeting self-hating Somalis-so much for me considerate.

We will have Adam join us. It will look less shady.Let's see the permission slip :D

LooooooooL@Adam