Sign in to follow this  
checkmate

Allah Ya Cizak!

-Lily-   

My best friend is Iranian and they have close contact with relatives back in Iran. The stories you hear are not pleasant. Whilst Iran is a dignified nation, I don't hesitate to state that many of the actions of the government are corrupt & unislamic, then again, the same can be said of Saudi Arabia.

Kashafa , are you endorsing bro Sayyid’s blanket takfir? Are you impressed with his selective quotes from the respected Muslim scholars? And a solid footing, you say? Comeback and say more good brother; take the ambiguities from your statement! It’s really simple; are the Iranians kufaar? That’s what good Sayyid would want us to believe.

^^

You should realise how Saudi Arabia and the rest of Arab countries were sided with the Americans and Iraq in war of iran/iraq, the Saudis used to pay billions of dollars to Saddam, and Ramsfield used to provide and sell poison gas to destory Iran, "SubxaanaAllah Muqayir Alaxwaal",now where is Sadam/Iraq gone today? and how Iran is steadfast!

only they doing that at that time was they used to saw it as a persian Nation and they were Arab nationalists and American stooges.

I don't know why everyone is riding Sayid's tail for making a statement, why get hot and bothered by his comments? Do you think just becuz he said an entire nation is not muslim, that automatically makes them non muslims?? Listen to yourselves, wasting time with nin oo daacsanaayo.

Sayid is no different than the Khayr's of this forum. You tolerate the likes of khayr, I don't see how you won't tolerate this one and his fake pictures that he posted, it doesn't even look like blood on pple's heads.

the Modern muslim coming out in support of the rasul's (salallahu caliyhe wasilm) honor etc...

Walahi, it brings hope and reassurance inshallah, that all is not lost, interms of the Collective Iman of the Ummah.

Look at this individual, talking about all is not lost, he really must not be looking at himself hard in the mirror. Using words such as NonHijabi's, modern muslim to definite muslims all over. He speaks of his own muslim brother's and sisters as if they are a second class citizen's to this religion.

You people wonder why we have tendency to overreact when we get offended by the outside world, but you don't pay close attention within the muslim world. Pple like khayr, sayid and many more are offending the muslim people, what makes them better than the dutch who drew the pictureS, I ask. Why are we not out blasting and throwing rocks@them???

PS: Some people might say that I couldn't possibility be comparing the dutch to khayr, but I am, and I am dead serious about my questions. I want to know why people like him and sayid are allowed to live among society. Why are we not doing something about our own worms that are growing from our own backyards, instead of wasting it way to the outside world. Why does our focus shifts when its within?(The folks I used are just examples, there are far worse pple out there)

Sayyid   

Xiin, give it up Kashafa is 100% right and I thank him for his courage to swim agaist the current of misguided people in here!

Sincere   

^^Which is it; you don’t truly comprehend what everybody is telling you, or your suffering a case of selective reading. Nobody is discussing shias differences from mainstream Islam. Majority if not all responses are merely pointing out that your sweeping verdict of labeling Shias Kufars is null and void. The crutch of your argument is based on what “the scholars of this religion have said†One kind nomad even reminded you that the scholars are human and are prone to error just like you and I, but yet your still hell bent in driving your straw man argument home.

Walaal, since your persistent in quoting the scholars, lets play your game of google, and plant the seeds of doubt in your head. I’m sure I don’t have to tell you what the holy Quran says about “when in doubtâ€.

The below Fatwa was announced on July 6, 1959 from the Head of al-Azhar University

The Ja'fari school of thought, which is also known as "al-Shia al- Imamiyyah al-Ithna Ashariyyah" (i.e., The Twelver Imami Shi'ites) is a school of thought that is religiously correct to follow in worship as are other Sunni schools of thought. Muslims must know this, and ought to refrain from unjust prejudice to any particular school of thought, since the religion Allah and His Divine Law (Shari'ah) was never restricted to a particular school of thought. Their jurists (Mujtahidoon) are accepted by Almighty Allah, and it is permissible to the "non-Mujtahid" to follow them and to accord with their teaching whether in worship (Ibadaat) or transactions (Mu'amilaat).

Sayyid   

"From the head of Al-Azhar School", you said!

A fatwa from 1959, very interesting indeed.

Don't get me wrong I've got relatives that have graduated from the famous academy of Al-Azhar, which is the most famous and oldest institution of learning in Islaam, who have produced numerous scholors and students throughtout the years, but lately things have gone out of hand there!

Wasn't it a couple of month ago, when the "Mufti of Egypt" said that "selling khamr and alcoholic breweries were okay for muslims living in the west"!

Throughout the years some "fatwas" came out based on nothing but personal rayi, it also depends what they've been told, maybe they've been corrupted by shiites with wrong information etc!

Egypt is really a funny place, you see "the heads of Al-Azhar School" coming out and supporting the likes of Muhammed Husni Mubaarak, Jamaal Abdinaasir and Sadaat etc!

This fatwa is not base on reality, come up with something better next time.

Sincere   

I have to hand it to you (insert clapping graemlin here). Your ingenuity when it comes to creating straw-man arguments is very humorous. You not only reject a rebuttal (courtesy of the same median you referenced mind you), but you take it a step further and discredit the source with completely irrelevant information. Ah the irony. So what would you like to discuss other than your failure to admit you are wrong?

1. The Shiites corrupting the heads of Al-Azhar School

2. The political role the heads of Al-Azhar School play in supporting the likes of Sadaat, et al

3. The mufti of Egypt and his stand on selling alcohol in the west

4. Or the “fatwa’s†that were based on nothing but personal rayi

I hope you take the advice everyone in this thread has given you. I’m done.

Viking   

Originally posted by Kashafa:

Brothaman Sayyid,

You've made your point. Over and over again, yeah, over and over again(damn earworms). You quoted scholars and books to the page number. You've annihilated the opposition with verifiable facts and quotes. Their only recourse(save a few exceptions) were rhetorical questions and snide one-liners. A few points aside(absolute blanket judgment,etc) , you're on solid footing here, friend.

Kashafa,

Annihilated? That's a strong word! Qutb is on a learning curve, he just found out some things and he is running with it. He still has a long way to go and InshaAllah The Almighty will widen his horizons.

Sayyid   

^If that includes excepting rafidahs/shia as my brothers I politely decline for my "horizon" to be widened!

Shia/Rafidahs have their mosques and they do not come to our mosques and if they do they pray behind their Imam and not that of the sunnis!

They do not touch the ground with their foreheads because supposedly Ali's blood rahimahullah was spilled on the ground that's why they use a small rock/stone when they make their sujood!

What does it say about Rafidahs. During the sujood one is the closest to his creator and surely the salat has some shurood and one of them is that your forehead has to touch the ground and not sit on a rock like the rafidahs do!

---------

Sincere, you've lost it. I won't let you go away with what you wrote.

If you still doubt that rafidahs are not muslims, you're indeed misguided.

I told you recently what is coming out of Azhar academic is questionable! I would rather trust the likes of Imaam Shaafici, Maalik, Xambal and Xanafi than some head of Al-Azhar who made a fatwa in 1959!

The Ithnaa 'Ashariyya of the dominant rafidah sect in Iran is absolutely and beyond doubt kaafir and they indulge in kufr and shirk!

That's all I've to say and may the creator guide you to the right path, you and Viking!

Rahima   

Kashafa , are you endorsing bro Sayyid’s blanket takfir? Are you impressed with his selective quotes from the respected Muslim scholars? And a solid footing, you say? Comeback and say more good brother; take the ambiguities from your statement! It’s really simple; are the Iranians kufaar? That’s what good Sayyid would want us to believe.

I’m sure this will most probably create uproar amongst some of the nomads, but I feel that in terms of the Islamic side of issues, you and I Xiin are mainly on the same footing. That said, whilst I’m not a big fan of the methods employed in this thread, I’m sure that you will agree that those who attest to most of the sects of shii’ism (with the exception of one) without the excuse of ignorance (i.e. they are well aware of the teaching of Rasuallah) are considered by the scholars (Ahlus-sunnah wal jamaaca) as non-Muslims. This is no secret Xiin, and whilst Sayyid’s blanket statements of the whole of Iran are misdirected, he is just making a generalization. It’s like saying all Somalis are Sunni Muslims or Americans are Christians. It doesn’t apply for all, but it is the general reality. However, whilst we can make the blanket generalization that Iranians are Shia, we cannot make the blanket statement that Iranians are kuffar and on that I differ, because we cannot make blanket generalizations of the hearts of all those people. Only Allah I suppose is aware of the level of their knowledge or ignorance to the xaqq. That said, to label someone a non-believer (who deems him/herself a believer) is not in the hands of us lay people rather the scholars who obviously come to this conclusion using the words of Allah and the traditions of the nabi.

Bottom line, shii’ism in general (par that one sect as I’ve said) is not considered by the scholars as part of Islam and we can say that anyone with knowledge who attests to it knowingly is not a Muslim. I have come across such people, people who know the ins and outs of the correct caqiidah yet due to some misguided conspiracies chose to deny it as the truth- that said I or anyone else cannot say hebel hebel is a kaffir.

Sayyid   

Bottom line, shii’ism in general (par that one sect as I’ve said) is not considered by the scholars as part of Islam and we can say that anyone with knowledge who attests to it knowingly is not a Muslim. I have come across such people, people who know the ins and outs of the correct caqiidah yet due to some misguided conspiracies chose to deny it as the truth- that said I or anyone else cannot say hebel hebel is a kaffir.

That's what I was trying to say, that whoever knowingly doubts rafidihs not being muslim after have read what the ulama said has truelly himself committed an act of disbelief!

I said that Iranians are not muslim because on the grounds that Iran is not a Islamic country. Can we assume that Iran is a muslim society? No because the vast majority of it's inhabitants is misguided and infidels.

Today Iran is politically, culturally, religiously, economically and morally controlled by rafidihs!

It's the intentions that counts all I did say might be an act of generalization but I believe it was right.

When we muslims curse America or the west that doesn't mean that because "muslims", who live their are exempt.

It's their fault that they live in a Kaafir land, the same is for the tiny sunni minority that lives inside Iran.

There is no thing as iranians because they belong to different ethnic communities and backgrounds like the persians, turks, kurds and Arabs. The majority of the tiny arab population who are muslims are not considered as "iranians" and they've more in common with their brethren in the neighbouring gulf states than Iran.

Yes the majority of shia sect have disbeliefed except for one sect that is actually not shia, they're a proper madhab and school of thought called the Zaydiyah.

I say down with Iran and iranians because the reason for their existence is to annihiliate muslims. They're our enemies like the russians and americans are our enemies in fact they're worse.

P.s. I didn't condemn or accusse the "individual" iranian on the street but the vast majority and the country, which is culturally, politically and morally corrupt and no good muslim would live in that country the same with us because "if" we were good muslims we would have long time emigrated from kuffar land and country.

May Allaah the exalted guide us to the right way and accept our repentence and open the gates of Al-jannah for us. Ameen!

Victory to Islam, down with rafidis and shiits

Tuujiye   

Sayid is no different than the Khayr's of this forum. You tolerate the likes of khayr, I don't see how you won't tolerate this one and his fake pictures that he posted, it doesn't even look like blood on pple's heads.

..kkkkkkkkkkk...Classic.......

Layzie girl kkkkkkkkkkkkkk... Rabshoooooooooooooo!!!! meesheeda ka wad aan ku dhahay!!!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Sayid,

I'm very impressed. The prophet (scw) said that toward the end there would be 73 sects of the Muslim Ummah and only 1 would enter Jannah. I suppose you had a personal talk with him and found out your safe! Gormaa la hadashey?

And what makes you call another muslim (no matter what they follow-the shahadhah is enough to become a muslim) kafir? Does this make you feel better about your own beliefs and faith?

Mida kale, do you know your not allowed to even say a non-muslim person will end up in hell? Even after they die? Do you? So what makes you think in qof muslim ah wax ka sheegi kartid?