Sign in to follow this  
checkmate

Allah Ya Cizak!

In an effort to stem a potential trade backlash, the New Zealand government is to explain to Iranian officials that it has no control over what the media publishes in New Zealand.

Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has ordered the cancellation of economic contracts with countries where the media have published cartoons of the Prophet Mohammed.

Iran is setting up a committee to review economic and commercial deals with these countries.

Copies of the cartoons were published in The Dominion Post and The Press on Saturday.

New Zealand exports up to $100 million of products a year to Iran, and does about $1.5 billion worth of trade with Islamic countries.

New Zealand Minister of Trade Phil Goff says it will be explained to Iran that neither the government nor exporters had any influence over what he calls the media's "regrettable" decision.

Source

Sayyid   

Iranians can say what they want, as they are not muslims!

They mock Allaah glorified he be, the prophet and the saxaab on a daily basis, so I can't see what they're offened by those promoters of international rafidah (rawafid, plural) and kufr.

If that is the case Sayyid , then why penalize these Europeans countries for what they have done? Do you see how hypocritical that looks? If what you are saying is true.

Saxiib, it looks as though you have blinded your self from the truth as you see it fit, which in my eyes transpires you need more knowledge in your surroundings.

Iranians are NOT muslim, you say. I suppose that just in your standards. Now in my standards I can say, they are.

Sayyid   

On what is your supposed standards based on, if I can ask?

Walaal you have committed a grave sin and for that you need to really repent to Allaah.

It proves my point that you're a Miskiin and "ignorant" person, who does not know much about Islam because if you had real knowledge, you would not go around and labelling people of hypocracy and not being a "muslim". Astaqfiruallaah!

We ask repentance from Allaah!

Khayr   

Originally posted by checkmate:

In an effort to stem a potential trade backlash, the New Zealand government is to explain to Iranian officials that it has no control over what the media publishes in New Zealand.

Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has ordered the cancellation of economic contracts with countries where the media have published cartoons of the Prophet Mohammed.

Iran is setting up a committee to review economic and commercial deals with these countries.

Copies of the cartoons were published in The Dominion Post and The Press on Saturday.

New Zealand exports up to $100 million of products a year to Iran, and does about $1.5 billion worth of trade with Islamic countries.

New Zealand Minister of Trade Phil Goff says it will be explained to Iran that neither the government nor exporters had any influence over what he calls the media's "regrettable" decision.

MashaAllah,

its a game of Economics!

Sayid,

Saxib, take a shaax break for a min.! smile.gif

Originally posted by Say(y)id Qutb:

Iranians can say what they want, as they are not
muslims
!

^^Please stop this nonsense, and spare your ceaseless rubbish from our Persian brothers!

Viking   

Iranians can say what they want, as they are not
muslims
!

It proves my point that you're a Miskiin and "ignorant" person, who does not know much about Islam because if you had real knowledge, you would not go around and labelling people of hypocracy and not being a "muslim". Astaqfiruallaah!

:D

Tuujiye   

istaaqfurulaah

Sayid you say this to check and then you write this again...

..kkkkkkkkkkkkkk.. Viking i know you saw this too...

Sayid, sxb you need to educate your self too man sxb and next time read waxa aa qoreysid.

if they drew a Cartoon right now to mock Islam, what would they do next.. If we don't stand up and take some serious defence, Muslims will be disrespect even more. I like this new president of Iran in kastoo aan ogahay shicada hates Sunnis too..but he is Muslim and right now he is the best Muslim Leader Islam has. He speaks the truth and he is not scared. With the right people around him, he could be serious.

The world change checkmate, as you could see. No news paper nor anyone would have ever said anything about our deen if we had some balls and stopped bending down to the kufaars long time ago.. now every trailer trush qashiins think of us as savages and ignorent people tnx to our failure of not finding the path to allah... Every day we are getting close to yoomul qiyama and this is a big sign...

May Allah help us and guide us to the right path...Aamiin..

Ani hadii madax weyne ahaan lahaa, War aan iska qaadi lahaa yaqee.. Laakiin horta waxaan dil dililahaa kuwa muslimka isku sheego oona caaya like Ayan hirsi..bajaqdaas qof ku jana tago ma la'yahay wili yaaqee...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

LoL Viking. Inanku inuu fakaro uma eeka.

They mock Allaah glorified he be, the prophet and the saxaab on a daily basis, so I can't see what they're offened by those promoters of international rafidah (rawafid, plural) and kufr.

"It is reported on the authority of Ibn `Umar that the Prophet (may peace and blessings be upon him) said: Any person who calls his brother: O Unbeliever! (then the truth of this label) would return to one of them. If it is true, (then it is) as he asserted, (but if it is not true), then it returns to him (and thus the person who made the accusation is an Unbeliever)." [Muslim]

There is no faster way to leave Islam than by calling other Muslims "kafir" without discrimination.

Sayyid   

Thanks for the numerous replies and advice you gave me! Let me deal with it post by post.

Firstly Xiin, they might be "your" brothers but they're not certainly my brethren. Anyone who belongs to rawafid (rafidah) sect or Shia'ism is not my brother in fact they're my enemies!

Viking, well spoted but I've to reaffirm that it is not the same calling an individual a non-muslim and condemning international rafidah and shiasim. The analogy made is totally uncomparable!

I called Iranians unbelievers because they're shia and they do not belong to the fold of Islam.

i've seen you debating on this issue and I believe that you got certain affiliations with them but let me tell you shiasm is totally alien to us Somalis and we will never except such disbelief to be promoted or established in our country. Shia's are non-muslims and Iran is not an islamic-republic!

Jimca please don't try to provocate me because I certainly will not fall into your trap and I am not an "attention-seeker" as you would have others believe!

Tuujiye, I hope you educate yourself first before indulging into such discussions. All I said was that Iran is not a muslim country because they represent an elien belief and doctrine called shiasm or rafidah!

Ahura, Walaaley thanks for the Hadith but before selecting some random hadith you don't know it's meaning and also without haven't read my post, your accussation is totally baseless against me.

I didn't call any muslim brother "kaafir" or "unbeliever", all I did was condemn the international rafidah, which has got it's base in Iran.

Iran is not a muslim country and whoever is/belongs to the international rafidah that Iran so kindly promotes across the globe is a "kaafir" and an "unbeliever".

The person who called me as an individual a non-believer and infidel was checkmate, he has indeed committed a great sin and he needs to repent to Allaah because I am not a disbeliefer!

But Iran and the international promoters of Rafidah and Shia'sm are indeed unbelievers. I can see from your hysterical responses that you're not very well versed in the aqeedah of Allaah and it's law.

May Allaah the glorified guide you to the right path! Ameen.

Jacpher   

Iran is taking the right action to safeguard the sanctity of Islam. Let’s hope other Muslim countries especially those with oil & gas, follow suit and consider similar measurements against those deem our religion inferior.

Sayid, it may be obvious but I'm just gonna ask anyways. Do you belong to Takfiir group?

nuune   

Subxaanallaah

Sayyid, u sure got some weird issues, but at least be fair and lets discuss the topic in hand

Sayyid   

Iran is taking the right action to safeguard the sanctity of Islam. Let’s hope other Muslim countries especially those with oil & gas, follow suit and consider similar measurements against those deem our religion inferior.

You must be kidding! Did I hear you right, "Iran and safeguarding the sanctity of Islam". Don't be ridicules!

How can an alien doctrine and belief that has long time left the fold of Islam safeguard the "sanctity of Islam". It's like saying Hindus and Sikhs did the right step to safeguard Islam.

Yes we live in difficult times but that doesn't mean that we should embrace international rafidah as our brethren.

They're kaafirs and disbeliefers who believe in alien doctrine and dogma of that of Islam. People have to weak up and see the reality.

Before you say that shia's are muslims educate yourself what they're, their history and what they belief in.

The ulama of this religion have spoken and said that Iran is not a muslim country and that shia's are indeed disbelievers, so where did you get the idea from that they are our brethren and fellow muslims.

Why are people ingorant about the dozen fatwa's the ulamaa'uddin give about Iran and international shiaism and rafidah!