Sign in to follow this  
makalajabti

Female Genital Mutilation

Originally posted by makalajabti:

Makalajbti is the name of a small village in central Ethiopia, I have good memories from this place hence my nickname.

00000016.gif

Been badanaa! No village remotely sounding or nominally similar to makalajabti exists in Ethiopia... and as others have said your moniker is highly suggestive, laden with subliminal messages whether intentional or not.

Originally posted by bartender:

^^

You dude

call me dude when am with your xxxxxxxx please , otherwise I talked about san kadudus..

chill

Azmaya   

FMG is jahiliyah plain and simple. Its practice of pagans introduced to muslims. Has no basis in islam, and as people become more educated in islam the practice will disappear.

Its damn funny to me how ppl name it after Pharoah (biggest kafir ever), or sunnah to make their crime more acceptable when there is no support from the sunnah. ITs also damn shame how the so called muslim scholars/sheiks arent at the front lines fighting against this crime.

Its brutal crime against girls, inshaAllah with education (espically of the women) this crime will be eradicated from our culture.

Originally posted by Socod_badne:

quote:Originally posted by makalajabti:

Makalajbti is the name of a small village in central Ethiopia, I have good memories from this place hence my nickname.

00000016.gif

Been badanaa! No village remotely sounding or nominally similar to makalajabti exists in Ethiopia... and as others have said your moniker is highly suggestive, laden with subliminal messages whether intentional or not.
It's few miles off Diri-Dawa. Have you ever been to Ethiopia by the way? If not why did you say I lied about that village?

Some people are FREAK. :D

Originally posted by The Flipmode:

quote:Originally posted by bartender:

^^You dude

call me dude when am with your
xxxxxxxx please
, otherwise I talked about san kadudus..
chill
I'd like to call you "sad little dude" but I don't think the moderators would appreciate it. So in the meantime, you stay "dude".

Anyway what have you got against Nigerians, Jamaicans? Did they molest you when you were a child? I sense you got some deep hatred towards these people. You are just a bigot,xenophobe hopeless racist. icon_razz.gif

Anyway what have you got against Nigerians, Jamaicans? Did they molest you when you were a child? I sense you got some deep hatred towards these people. You are just a bigot,xenophobe hopeless racist.
icon_razz.gif

Coz they go with you, and Make babies with you

May be that is why

Originally posted by sheherazade:

Will the two of you cut it out and marry each other already? :rolleyes:

:D:D

Flippy! leave nigerians alone and respect other people dude! Isn't what Islam teaches you?

Jacpher   

You would make a good couple.

Makalajabto, push the power button on that remote control. Too much TV News has serious nasty side effects.

Janna   

Originally posted by The Flipmode:

quote:Originally posted by ALexus.:

Circumcision is not compulsory, it's Sunaah.

The zipment
:D
part is a Somali culture, in order for the zipped young woman to remain untouched.

This is more so a good explanation of my points.I think we don't need to "Cut/slice" our girls as someone said here but "still"
make sure you give them proper "Sexual and Islamic" teaching about XXX
failure to which you may have so many "Wacel" generations after you..and
rest assured that you will be a "Grandpa/Grandma of lots of kids from all ethnic tribes of the world.
Some Jamaicans and Nigerians also..
redface.gifredface.gif
I am not encouraging the "full circumcision".

Perhaps awareness of sexual behaviour in relation to Islam should be explored by the younger individuals. Flip you are right, too many wacel kids. Those major sinners should be repenting for their deadly outcome. Conceiving a baby out of wedlock shouldn't be taken lightly.

Whoever ignores the teachings of Islam should face their punishment.

Flip,

Jamaicans, Nigerians, Kenyati, etc.

Janna   

quote:Originally posted by The Flipmode:

quote:

Originally posted by Yahoo_UK:

Originally posted by ALexus.:

you will be a "Grandpa/Grandma of lots of kids from all ethnic tribes of the world.
[/i]
Some Jamaicans and Nigerians also..
redface.gifredface.gif
Racist
:(
[/b]
I don't believe those comments to be racist, he probably intended to demonstrate the desire some Somali girls have for Jamaicans and Nigerians, etc.

Funny how children of Somali/Nigerian, Som/Jamaican parents are often assumed to be born out of wedlock. Deep prejudice or what?

Sheh, you're not much of a matchmaker. Alexus would Clearly make the better partner for Flip. :D

Racist
:(

I don't believe those comments to be racist, he probably intended to demonstrate the desire some Somali girls have for Jamaicans and Nigerians, etc.

usheeg noooooh!!! It is a known fact that there are others In our somali communities who have a double serious taste,

Flip,

Jamaicans, Nigerians, Kenyati, etc.

Yeah and kenyatis especially the Luo's :D:D

Flip, this is the second time I've deleted the N word from a post of yours. Cut. It. Out.

[ March 16, 2006, 14:12: Message edited by: sheherazade ]