Sign in to follow this  
BORN_BRANIAC

Would You Allow Your Husband to....

Sincere   

The older the berry the sweeter the juice....mase was it the blacker the berry...

7 walaal if he's "insensitive", being vindictive will not resolve anything.If anything it will result in long lasting emotional scars.

Originally posted by Baashi:

Let's hear from the ladies, in unison chant
:D
, that polygamy is valid and there is nothing
foolxumo
about it at all. Some of the
qallanjooyinka
find it very difficult to concede that point.

Salaamu Aleykum wr wb,

I think it all comes down to personal preference, and what your parents and the enviroment you live in have taught you about polgamy. Althought polgamy is allow in Islam, I personally think it's foul act. It's cruel to many loving women who are left alone to raise x# of kids while their beloved husbands are having good time with their new prides. What is good for the gander isn't necessarily good for the goose in this day in age. I know a lots of kids who resent their fathers for abandoning their mothers to marry another woman, and wives who stay in an unhappy unions to avoid "breaking up" the family iyo sidaysan magac xumo isugu soo jidin as if it's their fault inuu ninkaadii imaan laawe noqday. :D

It takes strong woman with strong Imam to accept polgamy the way Allah (swt) intended. But it's not something maseerley/selfish Xalimo like myself can accept as personal choice.

Gediid   

7 of 9 said

Q for the guys . *Trying to add fuel to fire*. Which one would you rather have - a 2002 model Toyota Corrolla or a late 80ties Mercedes Benz? .... yeah... I thought so too.

Any answers???

Rahima   

I personally think it's foul

Sister, Allah does not sanction/make halaal anything which is foul.

Say that you would not like to be part of a polygamous marriage, but keep in mind that Allah in his infinite wisdom has allowed it for a purpose.

To say otherwise would be to question the word of Allah, and as you might know we are merely human beings who have no business doing that (if we know what is good for us).

Khayr   

Originally posted by Discreet1:

The older the berry the sweeter the juice....

Bisinkaaa, :eek: :eek: :eek:

WHERE DID YOU GET THIS FROM

cause if thats the case then, we should leave your

'young, university student, independent women chanting Xalimoos' ALONNNNNNE and

go after SINGLE MADDDDA'S! :D

Odd   

Why doesn’t he have his wife as a best friend? What will he talk about with another woman that he can’t talk about with his wife? :confused: I dont see the point in having a female best friend while being married! :rolleyes: In my dictionary there IS nothing called best friend with the opposite gender, period! FINITO!