Sign in to follow this  
BORN_BRANIAC

Would You Allow Your Husband to....

Xoogsade   

2Nine8Five, Nice connection! A best female friend for the husband means the eventual second wife.

I see gabdho aan kala jecleen. Fiicanaa.

Baashi   

2985's deduction surpassed my expectation...

This is how she connected the dots:

1. Say you enter into the “Right Marriageâ€.

2. she "allows him" to have a female friend….

3. that “friend†gradually becomes the 2nd wife…

4. and there you are in plural marriage.

5. polygamy and Marital Bliss.

Brilliant :D

Nada   

A married man has no business having a closer female freind other than his wife, for that is asking for trouble in my opinion, "best freind" phenomena is so overrated and abused.

As for choosign a life mate, roughly speaking i would base it on, mutual interests and views, freindship, trust, gut feeling, and on top of that if i can have a bit of attraction tossed in there, i would be set for my matrimonial journey.

Xoogsade   

2Nine8Five , Adiga Burjikada canjeerada kuu saaran lee madaxa u geli haduu sheekadaas kuu keno lol.

Seriously, these girls are Either Naive(too trusting and hoping for the best), Too religious, or Don't care at all. I thought even being too pious didn't remove a woman's jealousy and eagerness to be reclusive with her husband. But I see a different trend here. Waaba sheeko cusub(and I don't buy it). I am not complaining about that though if it is real. All the better you know. LOL.

Faheema.   

lol Xoogsade sheekadu haday taa gaadho.. waa ka shub, cidhibta ku dhufo, bacda madow u tuur :D:D .

I see what you mean though. It's easy for a woman to say she don't mind if her husband has a female friend, but until she is confronted with that situation you really don't know what your reaction would be, and like you said jelousy will play a part regardless of what she thinks now.

Xoogsade   
2Nine8Five , Exactly, that is the spirit. Oh, and wait a second! I have heard nowadays Women throw the Husband's clothes out for him in a Bac(didn't know it had to be madoow though) late when he comes home. Must be a good choice of colour to scare the poor soul into the night. Hebeloow bacdiisaaa loo tuureyda waa run miyaa? I just remembered these stories after you mentioned bac madoow. I think Nimanka Odayaasha lee in la harowsado laakin. Take Care waan log off gareeyey.

Baashi   

^^^Abusive Arraweelayaal getting undeserved help from uncle sam :mad: bacda madow oo banaanka la isu dhigaayo...so much of justice icon_razz.gif

Don't read these posts too mush to it though :D For ur info, there are many many pious, intelligent, educated, and pretty qallanjooyin who don't mind sharing good Farax with another reasoble and pious sis ;) . Keep pointing fingers at the young cuties with the healthy mindset icon_razz.gif

Never say never :D u never know waxu waa adduunyo :D

Xoogsade   

Baashi , I thought Young religious cuties with the healthy mindset are the most eager to go solo with their husbands. With their modern ways of looking at life and wanting to enjoy it to the fullest, I always believed they wouldn't entertain sharing. I am surprised still there exists some having read the comments in this thread. It is Unnatural for a woman to accept willfully the sharing. Their faith must be Iron-clad and unwavering. Which I don't believe that is the case lol. Religious women have the same sentiments nonreligious women have.

I also thought polygamy was out of necessity, and one should remain with one if he can't fulfill the conditions required.

How can One look in the eye a woman he cares about and tell her, Hey honey, guess what? You gonna share me with heblaayo, your best friend. If there is an excuse, like lack of children after years of Marriage, and She gives her blessing, I can understand.

Anyway, MEN who do it are Bold enough to not care about the consequences. They are brave and daring. May be reckless some of them who already failed in their existing marriage. And women who accept it are new breed who, may be, felt times are not as good as they used to, so they must share. I think this makes sense considering the too many girls in the west who are unmarried and seeking good decent men.

Baashi   

Xoogsade,

Good points there! How I can dissagree with that. I want to but :D you covered all the basis :mad: No holes there.

How can One look in the eye a woman he cares about and tell her, Hey honey, guess what? You gonna share me with heblaayo, your best friend. If there is an excuse, like lack of children after years of Marriage, and She gives her blessing, I can understand.

Bull’s-eye!

Now Xoogsade, things get complicated when u plug few variables in the equation. I'm sure u understand how challenging and frustrated it can be to get the "right" gal/guy. For the gals sometimes the "right" guy happens to be married man :cool: I wouldn't be surprised if the "smart young pettite cuties" with the "right mindset" understand that they have that option if their potential husband-to-be dissappoints them :D

Originally posted by Baashi:

I wouldn't be surprised if the
"smart young pettite cuties"
with the "right mindset" understand that they have that option if their potential husband-to-be dissappoints them
:D

Why do I feel like every1 is poking fun at me these days? See Aeryn, you've opened a can of worms! :mad:

dawoco   

There was this highly religious woman who found a nice girl for her husband. She encouraged him to marry her, tho the guy in question had doubts. Helped him bring the second wife abroad. Said that as they were muslim sisters they ought to live in one house. Called the woman uqti. She was so very modern in her adaptation of the olden rules....

Then the man went away on holiday and married himself a third wife secretly...As a result of this, the first wife demanded a divorce. How could he betray her like this? After all she did for him? all the sacrifices she made for him?

Well, go figure..Is the man to blame for being greedy?

Or was his wife a hypocrite who didn't mind another woman she hand picked, but who hated the idea of her husband falling, and marrying a woman she didn't know?

Faheema.   

Baashi, you’re missing (or should I say avoiding) the big picture dear. The happiness of the first wife should be your priority, because if she suddenly discovers that she will be sharing her so called “perfect, handsome and caring†husband…then the poor woman will be gob smacked to say the least… asking herself Q's What had lead to this…Wasn’t he content with me?, Could I have done anything to prevent this? ect ect...

I mean, it’s understandable like Xoogsade said maybe she couldn’t have children and she gave her blessing or if you married a widow with children…ect (inkastood ajar ka helilaheed if that was the case). Lakiin, indho adayg dhe I want a second wife?...barina waxaa ku xigi the 3rd and soon enough the 4th.. lol Inaabti…don’t bite off more than you can chew, ;) it might just end up a lump in your throat that even water kaa dejineyn… :D:D