Sign in to follow this  
BORN_BRANIAC

Would You Allow Your Husband to....

have a female best friend? Honestly, because we can say all day long that it wouldn't bother us, but when she starts calling , you can't say you wouldnt be bothered...

ps. that goes for both sides

Viking   

CUTE_LILGIRL,

I don't think there is such a thing as friendship between people of the opposite sex. There must be an interest from one party in order to maintain the relationship as friends.

The interest is usually maintained by the help of the third party...sheitan.

Pucca   

helloooooo...everyone!!

i disagree with u on that viking...there can be friendship between ppl from opposite sexes without them havin any "interest" for one another. I personally think its better than same sex friendships.. cuz it lasts longer and you can get feedback on anythin from the opposite side without being embarrassed cuz its ur friend!! wat maintains it?? the same thing that maintains same sex friendships...."THE BOND OF FRIENDSHIP" ( yes i did just make that up)..i seriously dont know wat really maintains it but i dont think its satan...

ciao

NGONGE   

^^^Mummy and daddy would have a fit if I ever did that. Not to mention the discomfort it’ll cause my wife, girlfriend and mistress. :cool:

Pacifist   

Salaam

Would Moi allow Husband to have a Female best friend!!!!!!!!!! Am not very sure about that well i would have to wait and see when the time comes. I have a best friend actually he just got married about two months ago. Am not really sure how the wifey feels about me but he is a like a brother to me we have always been. I used to believe that the opposite sex can never be friends until i met my friend. So it depends

Knowing females i don't call my friend that much these days don't want to cause problems in the marriage.

I think it depends on the situation and how the friendship started to come to a Conclusion about that.

Qac Qaac   

Why would i have a girl as my best friend?...

maxaa nin la'aan maaka dhacday aduunka. bisinka.

I agree with vikings. i don't there could be a healthy friendship between opposite sexes.

Would allow or wouldn't allow only works on ones kids, as to husband or significant other you can only show your displeasure or liking toward something and how much they care about you promots them to take an action towar that something...I believe in plotanic friendship between men and women...And i had managed to have some of them with somali guys...From my experience i learned that it's really the guy who sets the mood for between the friend who is a girl and the girlfriend or wife...For many reasons...First he knows his girlfriend or wife and knows whether she is a jealous individual or not...Whether she believes in frienship between woman and man...Second, does he make introduction between the two ladies...The benefit of this, is that the real girlfriend or wife sees the interaction between them and she can establish for herself what is the current between them...Either it puts her in ease and possibly like the girl who is the friend and develope friendship together or she is okay with her without becoming friends...Third, there are guys who share everything about themselves with their significant others and therefore him mentioning his girl-friend early on his relationship establishes a sense of that "those ppl are part of my life regardless of their gender and if you want to be with me then you have to accept them too"...I think it also gives the sense to his girlfriend or wife that he isn't hiding having this female friend and therefore there isn't illict relationship going on...And i can probably go on more, but i hope i got my point across...One finale thing though, regardless of what gender is the friend when someone you know engages in a relationship or marriage there is always a period of adjusment and things do change...But how much change depends on those factors I mentioned previously and type of friendship one has

Personally speaking of my one relationship, the person i was involved with at the time had mentioned to have female friends but never discussed them with me and i wasn't jealous of it because i trusted what we had and it's uniqueness...Me on the other hand, i always talked to him about my male friends and mostly he didn't like it...bee bye

Khayr   

Salaamz,

Cute_lilgirl the fact that you even pose such a question and are a muslim just DON'T MIX too well.

Allah created Male and Female for Intimate Companionship aka SEX and Kids.

For if that wasn't the case, then Nabi Adam would have had another Male as his companion instead of

Cawa/Eve as his companion-A women.

Why? To cohabit with her and enjoy her company.

So walaal, I'm not trying to sound cruel or anything but these type of QUESTIONS come from

a mind that is ALIEN to DEEN and shouldn't be raised by a MUSLIM. Why? Cause in Islam, Marriage is SACRED and a muslim should not try to do things that might Jeopardize this.

I recall in the Seerah (life of the Rasul (salallahu caliyhe wasilm) an incident wherein

Aisha (r.a.) was given a ride on a Male Sahabi's Camel. The people saw that Aisha (r.a.) was riding on another man's camel and spread the rumour that she committed ADULTERY with that MAN.

How could such a Noble women, a Wife of the Messenger of Allah (salallahu caliyhe wasilm)communicate or ride on another man's camel.

Why the rasul (salallahu caliyhe wasilm)thought that this was true and asked Aisha to seek forgiveness. It cause the Messenger of Allah (salallahu caliyhe wasilm)alot of distress. Imagine then the average human being's feelings and emotions when their spouse has close contacts with someone of the opposite gender/sex. :eek:

From this incident, its clear that contact btwn a married person and someone other then their SPOUSE can cause FITNAH, Break Up a Marriage, Break Up a Community etc. and if that causes

All these EVILS, then what can be HALAL about it.

Fi Amanillah

Tuujiye   

by khayr:

Allah created Male and Female for Intimate Companionship aka SEX and Kids.

sxb ka fiirso wax yaalaha qaar kooda. Mana aadan fahmin su'aasha ee gabarta ku wey diineyso.

Kheyr kaalay xagee ka keentay nin iyo naag friends ma noqon karaan? It is true that Men and women shouldn't mix in with eachother like that for safety wise, but brothers becareful of what you use in the name of allah for example khayre becareful brother. The way Qac qac and Viking are talking is personal, they are talking of them selfs and their view. If you are not talking like that then iska daa su'aasha.

Me personly i have female friends and some of them becamse like my sisters and I have no special feelings for them other than simple friendship. I would tell everyone specialy kuwa aanan ka helin fikrada, don't have a female friend if you think it won't work for you. But don't judge the ones that do have female friend or the girls that have Male friends best friends that is.

wareer badanaa...

Sincere   

Allah created Male and Female for Intimate Companionship aka SEX and Kids

You cant be Serious, is that what the male and female relationship is limited to ?.

Besides friendship can take many forms

hada hoodeen!

I believe the question was...would u allow ur husband hav a female friend? feebaro ok

i hav ta totally agree with kheyr on this one, what on earth will i be doing with another women that's not me wife. honestly wat would we talk bout politics,ecomony,lesbian issues,al qayda, or iraq.

For the sake of arguement lets say, we did talk bout all those thing then wat.JIGGY JIGGY is wat nature is bound to take place no matter wat ...

Kuwii nala shaqeey naayey ayaa meel naga mari la'a .....macadalaa kuwo aan friends la noqono oo dhabta iiga seexo ku oranaysa ....

ps;feebaro i advice ya ta loose those female friends once u get married....they are nothing but trouble i tell ya

asxantu