Sign in to follow this  
Blessed

White House approves assassination of Anwar Al Awlaki

Somalina   

Originally posted by LayZie G.:

I'm not in the business of knowing the life and work of terrorists, past or present.

I, LayZieG, know right from wrong.

I know its right to denounce someone who looks to harm others for no reason other than for having a different faith.

I know its right to speak the truth when the moment calls for it.

I know its right to preach to fellow Muslims that keeping silent is like getting away with Murder. You are not doing favours for yourself or anyone else.

I know its right to denounce people who use religion as a weapon and who bully the population to taking up their rhetoric because its the only way to stand as one.

As for wrongs...

I know its wrong to aim a mortar at a masjid or send a suicide bomber strapped with explosives into a populated area in order to make a point and to terrorize civilians, muslims and non muslims alike.

I know its wrong to target mothers and children and carry atrocities in the name of Islam.

I know its wrong to remain silent in the face of adversity. [/

---------------------------

Now I'm certain she is running for office. :D

Haatu   

Originally posted by LayZie G.:

Yariisey,Haatu, abaayo, I dont care waxa aa tahay, "ina baqti laqde" xataa noqo, I just dont care....now what were you saying again?

Yariisey, gabareey, taney... words. empty words. Already waa i dambaajisey.

Naayaa diin naceyb taada gaaladda aad weheshatey ula tag. I haven't got the time to argue with dissolusioned little girls.