Sign in to follow this  
Johnny B

Cycling Somali Girl/Woman

Actually there is a valid reason for this.

Bicycles are a ruse by the Communists to wile the unsuspecting masses to commie ways -- in particular the somalis. Take a look at the design of a bicycles for a moment, what leaps to mind? If you say sickle and hammer, give yourself a pat on the back you're correct. It is not plainly obvious at first but keep starring at it, the more you stare the more it'll appear to look like sickle and hammer. Keep starring!

Why do you think there are so many bicycles in communists countries? What are the political bent of those pushing for bikes instead of cars as mode of transpo in non-communists countries? Connect the dots, see the patterns...it is a big commie conspiracy to turn us all into commies.

When I was little kid my father bought me a bike, I told him I didn't want it since I was no commie. Befuddled, I told him to get me a toy gun and fire crackers. I didn't get the latter.

Communism never left us, it is around the corner waiting for us to let down our guard so it can rear it's ugly head once again. I for one stand on guard against the Godless ideology and its subversive ways.

Stay on the look out against communism, it is your moral duty! And say no to bikes! No for boys and girls.

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

^^A lampoon that failed to do its trick! Get back at it and see if you can come up with a one that can stick, saaxiib.

:D Stick to what??

Women again!,I am tired of women doing stuff they are not allowed to.This time they started riding Bikes???.

^&&%! it Man! Before we know,they will be Riding Horses & Donkeys. :mad:

Simply_I   

x_quisit

We talked about all this, we are going round in circles so ive picked an article for you to read, it is related to the spirit of this discussion. woman biking = not very islamic.

Modesty is such a ‘quiet’ characteristic, that perhaps nobody thinks about it very much. What are modest people like? They are self-effacing, and humble; they do not wish to draw too much attention to themselves. They feel embarrassed when they are given praise, and genuinely do not really feel they have done all that much to deserve it, for everything they do is no more than their duty and their delight, in serving God. They would hate to be picked out for praise above their fellows, or pushed forward into the limelight, shown off, or made to perform ‘party pieces’ for the applause of others.

Modesty also implies a personal and physical shyness and reticence, as opposed to a wish to flaunt themselves for their physical charms. In this day and age, when it seems to be taken for granted that young women wish to walk down the streets of town wearing garments that cover little more than their underwear does, and when everything seems geared up to a lifestyle that encourages females to make themselves as sexually attractive as possible, and to feel failures if they are not turning heads, women who are not like that, and do not wish to be, are regarded by some as being rather odd.

Read more at: http://www.islamonline.net/english/introducingislam/Individual/article03.shtml

Bishaaro:Simply: Too bad no one is earning Dambi on my count, for there'r no skinny butt starer Pharahs @ the Park where I ride fully dressed with bicycle clothing. Maybe I should move to London!

No no trust me you're better off there, park = good. smile.gif Hey? what about nonsomali men??

JonnyB

Even life itself seems to be un-islamic for some.

Do i smell sarcasmo jonny?

Do you mind explaning where your "islamic feminists and secular feminists unite" thread

fits in all this?

And yes very wise decision stick to the.. what was that again?..........yes...thinking human beings. :D (in whatever thinking they may be into)

Shezerade

Pure genius. Any more nuggets of cr*pdom?

Girlfrieeend! am glad you spotted the genius in me :D unfortunately many fail to do so!! ;)

You see.... you're missing the point though, i am not here to propagate how smart and inteLLectually able i am. I am comfortably expressin what i think.

^ Riding a bicycle is ‘UnIslamic’ eh? Well dear sheekhad…where is your proof?

God save us from these haraam-spitting-amateurs! :rolleyes:

Simply_I   

Originally posted by Curling Waterfall:

^ Riding a bicycle is ‘UnIslamic’ eh? Well dear sheekhad…where is your proof?

God save us from these haraam-spitting-amateurs! :rolleyes:

First of all i haven't said it is HARAM.

There is a difference between HARAM and somthing being not very islamic.

Secondly i am not a shekhad and haven't actually claimed to be one. Lets jus say i like to read around and widen my horizons.

Thirdly READ carefully what has been said b4.The discussion is over and closed waad soo dahdai.

Originally posted by Simply_I:

I take it you're not gonna leave me hangin onto that, are you? Do tell me the difference, enlightened one smile.gif

p.s. Maan soo daahine waxaan daawanayey sidaad dadka u harowsaneyso ;)

Jacpher   

Originally posted by Bishaaro:

The Qaallu Laahu Tacaalaa folks are at it again!

Haven’t heard this one before. It must be a new one.

Castro   

Originally posted by Simply_I:

Shezerade

Pure genius. Any more nuggets of cr*pdom?

Girlfrieeend! am glad you spotted the genius in me
:D
unfortunately many fail to do so!!
;)

Atheer it's due to their own lack of intelligence that they are blind to your genius. Keep it up.

Simply_I   

Originally posted by Curling Waterfall:

quote:Originally posted by Simply_I:

I take it you're not gonna leave me hangin onto that, are you? Do tell me the difference,
enlightened one
smile.gif

Sxb i dont function with sarcasm. So drop it, if you dont like the opinions of someone jus hala hadlin nooh? how hard is that?

There is no need to mould what ive said to suit your sarcastic mood.

Ive wondered a few times why there are 680 somthng guests in SOL everytime yet something like 40 or less people post topics and posts.

Well i get it now.

1.Cos anyone who desagrees with your opinion instead of saying theirs politely, will most likely retrieve a phrase or two and make fun of it adding a few sarcastic notions, twist the whole meaning etc..

2.Everything in SOL must be skweaky perfect including spelling, grammar, terminology and opinion (must conform to other members own.)otherwise..... :rolleyes:

Well what is the point of exchanging views(having a forum) if we all have the same opinions? And aren't willing to listen, or respect others views?

Forget about this man am out.

bilan   

wow,how did i missed this topic, it is funny simply the same argument is used by saudi sheikhs when they made their case of denying women to drive,they said women can not drive because it distracts men and causes fitna,so men have no control over their desire,so simple act such as riding a bike can ruin their religion,and leads them to hell :eek: . next time someone will say that eating in a public is unislamic because some men are turned on by the sight of woman eating. till someone brings sahih hadith or verse from the quran that clearly forbids biking,i intend to teach my daughter I'A how to ride,it is healthy and safes gas.

LoL.

Sxb i dont function with sarcasm. So drop it, if you dont like the opinions of someone jus hala hadlin nooh? how hard is that?

See dear girl, that’s all I wanted you to admit. That this is your opinion. Perhaps you see a girl riding a bicycle as ‘qaab daro’. That’s fine by me…

However, I’ve an issue with people who proclaim something is UnIslamic when it isn’t and who hide behind religion to express their opinions. Its disrespectful to my religion and you’re misinforming the audience. Get the difference? So I’d suggest you drop the pretense eh?

Forget about this man am out

There is an abused-shelter next door. Make your way there. icon_razz.gif

p.s. I dont really care about ur opinion on SOL (take it up with admin or something?) ;)