Sign in to follow this  
Johnny B

Cycling Somali Girl/Woman

Originally posted by Bishaaro:

**Yawns**

The Qaallu Laahu Tacaalaa folks are at it again!

Let me do the newly invented devil laugh:

BWAHHHAHAHAHA!
:D:D

^^^ You are ridiculously too good looking to laugh like evil.. :D

x_quizit   

Simply, I did darling, perhaps u can enlighten the (s)hercules, im sure my brawn isn't mighter than my brain ;)

1-u said it just "bothers" them- because

2-u went on to say, the "improper dress code" and the butt in the air may bother them, I asked why ? didnt get a response.

Which can only mean, a woman "improperly dressed with all her assets hanging out will leave herself to be prey to those that may assess women as only sexual objects. U've supported my argument by just pointing out her physical.

Simply_I   

Originally posted by x_quizit:

Simply, I did darling, perhaps u can enlighten the (s)hercules, im sure my brawn isn't mighter than my brain
;)

1-u said it just "bothers" them- because

2-u went on to say, the "improper dress code" and the butt in the air may bother them, I asked
why ? didnt get a response.

Which can only mean, a woman "improperly dressed with all her assets hanging out will leave herself to be prey to those that may assess women as only sexual objects. U've supported my argument by just pointing out her physical.

Well if you leave the which can only mean bit out and what follows, as that was your translation of what i said we can agree that there was no contradiction so far.

My post did not refer to a xalimo vs. farax riding bikes and mortorbikes discussion nor about sexual objects.It referred to women riding bikes as not very islamic.

2-u went on to say, the "improper dress code" and the butt in the air may bother them, I asked why ? didnt get a response.

Yes that could "bother" guys.....why?.....isn't the answer obvious?

I still dont see the contradiction.

Nephissa   

^ Why must it be the Woman's fault? Doesn't the "lower your gaze" Ayah, apply to the butt starerers aswell? Or they have a mental problem they'r exempted? Explain that if you will, pls.

Simply_I   

Bishaaro, the lower your gaze ayat is for the starers women and men. As women we should take precautions like dress decently and avoid any funky activity then any sin starers might earn it is not your fault you're covered! :D

Simply_I   

Originally posted by x_quizit:

Is it? because some perceive it to be "unislamic?" what makes it so? I've already countered the clothes issue, pray tell, what else?

I'll get back to you later on this evening.

You never give up do you??

Alla maxaan qorta gashtayooo!!

x_quizit   

I never give up, so im counting on hearing ur side. Its' always good to question the status quo and not just lie down and accept what ppl tell u.

p.s.-i like having the last word smile.gif

Nephissa   

Simply: Too bad no one is earning Dambi on my count, for there'r no skinny butt starer Pharahs @ the Park where I ride fully dressed with bicycle clothing. Maybe I should move to London! :D

Castro   

Originally posted by Bishaaro:

for there'r no skinny butt starer Pharahs @ the Park where I ride fully dressed with bicycle clothing. Maybe I should move to London!
:D

Why would anyone stare at a skinny butt? That certainly defeats the purpose. icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by Simply_I:

And now in fact i think it is unislamic too bcos if it bothers one guy then it must bother others.

Pure genius. Any more nuggets of cr*pdom?