Sign in to follow this  
Queen Arawello

If you could be anywhere..

Pacifist   

If I could be anywhere, I would love to go home, swim in the devils pool by the vic fall. As our locals call it "the Smoke that thunders" aka Victoria fall and its paths wind in and out of mist soaked rain forest, opening suddenly into clearings with incredible views.

Stand upstream on the banks of the Zambezi, hike down into the gorge. On the Zambian side, watch the sun sink over the river from the comfort of a wicker chair on the beautiful deck at The Royal Livingstone. Relax into this ringside seat, looking out over the Zambezi and plume of spray above the Falls, as zebras wander across the lawns and vervet monkeys play in the trees.

If I am brave enough, try once and for all the most daring the world's third-highest bungy jump, and Over the Falls, across the gorge, down the rapids, flying, zipping, plunging, tumbling ... this really is an adventure lover's playground.

Ohh I forgot about the thrilling white water rafting down a series of world-class rapids, a real adventure and the safari wild life santuary and all near my home and family. How I would kill to be Home now.

http://www.stitch-n-suck.com/Stitch-n-Suck/Filters/Victoria-Falls-2.jpg

p76904-Zambia-Victoria_Falls.jpg

Pacifist   

Bwino Bwino my sister from bongo;). Anyways we can meet up and have grand samaki with some tropical coconut juice in bahari beach or ras kutani. Now I have been thinking about my trip all day, actually it put me in a grand mood all afternoon just thinking about it.

Sophist   

Talking about Morocco; I just came back from an investment luncheon; guest of honour minister du commerce, Ahmed Chami. The place is fantastic-- the beauty of the landscape the dev is just breathtaking.

Anyhow, Morgan Stanley organised the event in the city. The minster gave a great visual presentation around Morocco as an interesting investment destination for emerging markets investors, funds & hedge funds, private equities and funds with a focus on infrastructures....! Great place indeed.

S

PS: Ahmed was youngish articulate official who indeed made his country proud-- I wish I could say the same thing about our chaps.

N.O.R.F   

Sophist, apart from building/toursim investments was there much else? The place (Morroco) is in dire need of infrastrructure & local development.

STOIC   

I heard that big time investors play the bridges game. I need a role-model to teach me this game. I’m pulling a fast one. I want to roar like a lion and rack in millions dutifully with my investment tutor like eager beaver….anyone that will feel my cavernous void brain of mine?

Paragon   

Originally posted by Haneefah:

... not that an acacia tree loving geel-jire will be interested
icon_razz.gif

Xageed ka timi adigu, aan halkaa dug kaaga dhisee? icon_razz.gif

Paragon   

Originally posted by Dabshid:

Hmm Laas Qoray.

ceel%20054.jpg

:cool:

Looks very promising, gabadhana aad beey u wacan yihiin ayaan war ku hayaaye, maxaa ka dhab ah warkaa?

Ms DD   

^^ Is that the only criteria to measure against a town nowadays?

Looks beautiful though. Wouldnt mind having a muddul and doon yar to last me till my dying days.

Laba-X   

War maaa dhex maray Paragon iyo Bella.

By the way, Bella Princess, I hope SOL is treating you better and accomodating you better than your old home S/Net!

Beware though! Too many Dadqals in here!

p.s too many Dhaylo-jecel too! Marka yaan lagu muudmuudsane is ilaali...