Sign in to follow this  
Faarax-Brawn

Those Minneapolis Terrorists recriuters

The Point wrote:

1- Young adults including teens were sent to Somalia to wage 'jihad'

True.

2- These young adults attended dugsis in Minn

True.

3- They did not have independant means to undertake a trip to Somalia and their parents were unaware of it until after they were there

Partially true (most had independent means to undertake the trip, but that is beside the point.)

I would like officials to investigate all aspects of this including the said mosque and imam.

Why would you want to investigate the said mosque and the saim Imam? Is this because the said mosque happens to be one of the mosques these young men used to go? And the Imam also happens to be the Imam of a mosque where these young men used to go?

Fabregas   

Originally posted by ThePoint:

It's really quite annoying when some folks choose to dismiss facts for whatever reasons. These are the facts:

1- Young adults including teens were sent to Somalia to wage 'jihad'

2- These young adults attended dugsis in Minn

3- They did not have independant means to undertake a trip to Somalia and their parents were unaware of it until after they were there

What/whether and who was behind sending these folks is yet to be fully determined. That is debatable. What is not debatable are the facts above.

I would like officials to investigate all aspects of this including the said mosque and imam.

And who are the folks who are annoying you

? Name and shame de........

First of to Mr Farax Brown, why mention my name with regards to this issue? Adeer you are getting out of line, but one expects it from the desperate groups.

There is reckoning on its way for some people.

1. If waging Jihad is great, then why don’t these people send their own kids and themselves instead of preaching to gullible children ?

2. If the suffering of the mothers, grandparents and other family members are not important, than why should one care for the predicament those who are alleged to be part of the network matter?

3. One lives in these countries by choice no one was forced to come and live here, thus when they swore to uphold the law they must know it will not differentiate them?

Again to those who seem to think they know me, think again, I am not interested in these individuals nor care about their political issues, the law will deal with those who thought they would use children and Allah (SWT) will also deal with them for he knows all.

-Lily-   

BG, add PL & SL to the list, what difference does it make? I only mentioned Xamar because thats where the Ethio (hence gaalo) strong hold is.

Secondly, there is nothing wrong with inspecting your own house. Not all Muslims are innocent and admitting that does not mean feeding your people to the wolves. The Point said it well.

NGONGE   

^^ Duke,

Have we established yet if YOU were the 'snitch' or not? :D

If the accusations against the Imam and Mosque are true then it was a very foolish thing to undertake considering the circumstances and country they are in. If these boys went to fight out of their own accord and without being coerced by anyone (being merely encouraged does not apply here, they are adults after all) then it is a really sad case and I hope this cloud is removed soon.

Whichever way you look at it, this is not good news for the Somalis of that city (and America as a whole).

Farah Brown, again your sniffling comments are out of place, if I had evidence of wrong doing I don’t care what title a man holds I would tell the authorities. That was the issue between myself and a certain other person.

Your question is meaningless as NGOONGE pointed out if these people are involved and it is up to the law to deal with them, its not my job and this is not Somalia.

Now the issue here is simple if sending these kids and paying $1700.00 dollars or more per individual is not a crime then the network has nothing to worry about. If it is any individual who is associated with the group and we are not talking about the Masjid since it belongs to the community, any individual who is involved should be worried.

Again Mr Brown watch your mouth when it comes to my person.

^^Well 'the certain other person' is here today, and the issue was the fact you bragged about snitching. The fact you showed up in this thread is also interesting...

I survived first time al xamdulilaah :D

In all seriousness, wax isku fal! If you like to talk about terror networks, be clear who you think the terrorists are. We are talking about Abubakar As-sidiiq Mosque. We are also talking about sheekhuna, Sheekh Cabdurahman. Both have nothing to do with terror...

Even unstable Omer Jamal is demanding answers from whoever was behind good Sheekh's trip cancelation.

ElPunto   

^In all fairness Xiin - Duke isn't shadow boxing with himself - you keep continuing the whole useless thing. I really am at a loss to understand why you've taken it so personally. If there is no basis there - no amount of 'snitching' will work. End of story.

As to the question you posed above - if what you said in your last paragraph is accurate - then I'm not sure I see your objections to an investigation of the mosque and the imam.

Yes - BG - you and one other person's posts were the ones that annoyed me. I don't know why you keep insinuating this whole incident is made up.

Haneefah   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

In all seriousness, wax isku fal!

Gotta love that; wali adoo qof sidaa ugu sanifay ma arag. :D

Laakin seriously, ninkan & his ilk maxaa la isugu daaliyaa oon looga quusan. Why give a toss about his accusations?

^In all fairness Xiin - Duke isn't shadow boxing with himself - you keep continuing the whole useless thing. I really am at a loss to understand why you've taken it so personally. If there is no basis there - no amount of 'snitching' will work. End of story.

As to the question you posed above - if what you said in your last paragraph is accurate - then I'm not sure I see your objections to an investigation of the mosque and the imam.

Yes - BG - you and one other person's posts were the ones that annoyed me. I don't know why you keep insinuating this whole incident is made up.

Adeer spare me with the pretense and the superficial concern about Duke and I. If you find yourself agreeing with Duke’s line of argument feel free to support, and defend the silly accusations he had made. This is not a personal thing. It’s a running debate. Perhaps it’s you who took it personally for whatever the reason may be.

What’s really pathetic and silly is your argument in support of canceling Imam’s Xaj trip on the basis of mere rumors. That I find quite disconcerting! What would you think the cancellation of Xaj trip would achieve to remedy the incident that happened? The Imam was not fleeing from Minneapolis you see! He was leading close two hundred individuals traveling to the holy site.

I think it's unfortunate situation. I hope it gets cleared soon. And it will insha Allah!

ElPunto   

^It's neither pretense nor superficial concern. It's astonishment and bewilderment at the manner of your continuing the whole tirade. It's been described as mud wrestling by more than one poster. We all know Duke can get, erm, carried away. But you as an elder of SOL... But then I'm not your mother so I'll keep quiet.

Given we agree on the facts - my position is that the matter be investigated. Nowhere did I say the Imam's xaj trip should be cancelled or that he be turned back. I have my own positions on issues which I would appreciate not be conflated with Duke's.

As for me taking it personally - if you say so. Over and out.

Originally posted by General Duke:

Farah Brown, again your sniffling comments are out of place, if I had evidence of wrong doing I don’t care what title a man holds I would tell the authorities. That was the issue between myself and a certain other person.

Your question is meaningless as NGOONGE pointed out if these people are involved and it is up to the law to deal with them, its not my job and this is not Somalia.

Now the issue here is simple if sending these kids and paying $1700.00 dollars or more per individual is not a crime then the network has nothing to worry about. If it is any individual who is associated with the group and we are not talking about the Masjid since it belongs to the community, any individual who is involved should be worried.

Again Mr Brown watch your mouth when it comes to my person.

Just proof your accusations will ya? is that hard brother?

^It's neither pretense nor superficial concern. It's astonishment and bewilderment at the manner of your continuing the whole tirade. It's been described as mud wrestling by more than one poster. We all know Duke can get, erm, carried away. But you as an elder of SOL... But then I'm not your mother so I'll keep quiet.

Given we agree on the facts - my position is that the matter be investigated. Nowhere did I say the Imam's xaj trip should be cancelled or that he be turned back. I have my own positions on issues which I would appreciate not be conflated with Duke's.

As for
me
taking it personally - if
you
say so. Over and out.

^^Although there are some glaring cracks (mentioning my mother) in you’re above civil post, I appreciate the measured response adeer. As for the cancellation part, if I am not mistaken it was you who said that you would have Imam investigated. I asked you for what basis! Mere rumors, it seems.

As you were!