Sign in to follow this  
Faarax-Brawn

Those Minneapolis Terrorists recriuters

Originally posted by money:

I heard the alleged suicide bomber is related to the Somali TFG president - and that a lot of people within Yeey's sub-clan who are divided on the Somali conflict in general are perpetuating this awful incident. Some are Yeey supporters and others are not... so the Somali saga of Qabyaalad is being played in the minnihopeless theatre and thanks to the media's obsession and people with agendas - it is now - Riwaayaddii aduunka. How many rightwing bloggers are blogging this - countless! to incriminate and diss Somalis with racial insults. How many neo-fascist Islamophobes are dissing our religion because of this? countless?

How many are calling for the total deportation of the Somali Minnesotans to their hell-hole? countless? Well there are repercussions for things but Somalis see only Qabiil and wear clan lenses! the snitches did the damage already!

The rumors within the Somalis in the twin cities is that this whole thing is blown out of proportion by clan/sub-clan animosities that is rooted in the Somali culture. Even mosque congregations are said to have clan lines and affiliations. But I can say that Masjid Abu-Bakr Bin Sadiq is an exception and we Somalis should pride ourselves for its establishment. Imam Sheikh Abdirahman Sheikh Omar is a very respected spiritual leader and intellectual. His clam demeanor and approachable modest is an indication of his neutrality and modernity. Those who are trying to link him to this silly "witch-hunt" are deluding themselves. He is not a recruiter and doesn't even subscribe to the extremist of some.

money,

Abjac diday uluuli aan jid galin, agabar shay diid ah

Hadduu timaha oogtaa ka dhigo, adari boodhboodh leh

Ardaal ***** ah naaguhuba, wayska ogolaadaane

Ina adhi jireed iyo mid aan, habartii awr goynin

Saw waxaan ilaawaba mid xumi, ima ogeysiiyo

--Raage Ugaas.

The notion that Yey sub-clan is behind this is an utter false perpetuated by those who, as the poet said, the very dark emotion they arouse forces them deep in hatred’s hole! The suggestion itself is a clannish pulse, and we must reject this type of sweeping generalization intended to paint tens of thousands of people in a negative light. Alas, this clannish cuqdad has sadly become part of Somali political discourse. Apparently some individuals who are ignorant about the consequences you pointed at must have paid some efforts to bring the matter to the security agencies. But they are individuals, and not clans or sub clans. That distinction is important.

Equally bogus is the suggestion that the Minneapolis Mosques are divided along clannish lines. Where do you live waryee? I mean you can’t throw such a deeply misleading misinformation to the SOLers and bury it in what seems to be a sympathetic post! To do that, ya money, is the mark of charlatans. I lived in Minnesota more than a decade I have never heard any such claim. Which prominent Mosque can you name that has a clannish association?

Acuudka!

Ps… it goes without saying that I agree with your other sympathetic and positive sentiment toward the Sheekh and Mosque. Waadse naga ciidaysay bahasha adeer!

money   

I am just reiterating what I heard from the rumor mill. I did no generalization. The snitches are - as I have been told ....pro-yeey and you are right this is a very bad for all of us and I shouldn't have bluntly perpetuated such ignorance - my bad!. If I offended people by pointing out the allegations and what I have been told - I didn't mean to insult any group or to do sweeping generalizations. Maybe I could have used better wording but the allegations sometimes shed light to what is going on there in our Qabiil obsessed community. aren't we are allowed to discuss such issues? - political incorrectness is a bliss sometimes -

I lived in MPLS for sometime and i used to hear tons of rumors but since I am in California I can only recount it here and repeat what I hear from my sources in Minneapolis. And Omar Jamal is the one everyone is pointing fingers to and he is said to be the legal advisor of yeey despite his lack of any authority and qualifications of legal matters - some even refer to him as Avvocato Jamal.

ElPunto   

This is getting odd.

Xiin - I made no prounouncements on the Sheekh's guilt or innocence. I said I would like the matter investigated. An investigation is a broad word that encompasses merely asking a few questions to intense clues gathering and interrogation. It seems to me you interpret the word only as the latter.

If as you said earlier - the Sheekh enjoys support from the broader community and is well respected - I see no reason why he shouldn't be allowed to go on xaj. I would trust that such a man would come back. Thus I see no contradiction between my stance on investigation and his being allowed to go on xaj.