Sign in to follow this  
Faarax-Brawn

Those Minneapolis Terrorists recriuters

Originally posted by General Duke:

Xiin, you amused me a little while and the bitterness you seem to be holding inside is not healthy as was pointed out to you by many on SOL

I didn't see this Duke. Sorry for the belated response.

Listen adeer, you are running out of tactics to debate. I am asking you a question, a legitimate question, and you are talking about being bitter! This a cyber debate adeer, and the positions you took and defended are part of the game. It was you who said that you are an snitch, and you wanted to sntich on Minneapolis Mosques. In fact you even said SOL has a terror cell. It's not too late to disown those words you know. But as long you stand by what you said, we have good reasons to flesh you out a bit, and know more about you adeer.

One of the Imams in Minneapolis had his trip canceled. Apparently you and the Pointka man think is a good thing (pointka seems to be little confused though).

Where you part of that team Duke? A simple yes or no will suffice :D . You dont need to complicate things adeer.

^^^Xiin adeer your drivel kind of obscured this question. There is no debate here.

As for this Imaam I have met him several times at the Masjid, in weddings and at the many gatherings he is a pleasant fellow who has done wonders for the community, I doubt he has anything to do with this issue. I don’t doubt there is a network that exists but I belive its outside the Masjid and like I said in our earlier exchanges these ****** ruin it for the community as a whole.

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^Xiin adeer your drivel kind of obscured this question. There is no debate here.

As for this Imaam I have met him several times at the Masjid, in weddings and at the many gatherings he is a pleasant fellow who has done wonders for the community, I doubt he has anything to do with this issue. I don’t doubt there is a network that exists but I belive its outside the Masjid and like I said in our earlier exchanges these ****** ruin it for the community as a whole.

I certainly welcome your new sentiment toward the Abubakar Mosque, and the Sheekh who runs it! It’s a better and positive departure indeed.

I never had interest in the terror networks you seem to be chasing adeer, that’s for the law enforcement agents as many nomads noted. It’s the Mosque I care. It has an important function for the community and plays a significant role in our affairs. It’s our to keep, and defend. It’s yours too. The sheikh is your sheikh as well.

I can put up with your livid scoffs as long we see eye to eye on the important stuff such as these!

Lets leave it there.

NGONGE   

^^ Since you're in a good mood and finally got a straight answer from Duke, how about your spread the happiness and spare a good for The Point too. You were mighty unfair to him there, saaxib.

ps

Duke dhib jicilid ninyaho. Bal maxa ku diiday enaad enta qortid a WEEK ago? :D

Xiin: Adeer again you seem to make rash assumptions at every turn. The community is ours and these missing young men is our problem.

Now I also welcome the meeting of minds and that you have come to realize that this is a Law & Order issue and these networks must be dealt with. Much like the gangsters shooting each other must be turned in and dealt with.

I for one am for the defense of the Masjid’s they belong to Allah SWT and are a blessing to the community and not the abode of a fringe group.

Lets hope this resolves itself soon and that everyone who is innocent the Mothers, the Imaams, the young men find their peace.

NGOONGE: Adeer I am against the idea of hiding a crime and defending the actions of the young men and the network. The Masjid has nothing to do with it and harming the reputation of innocent men is no better the actions we are against.

Thus a week ago it was about snitching a terror network not stopping a decent man from fullfilling his religious duty.

But you know the difference NGOONGE.

Xaajo NG,

No doubt that The Point is a good man. Up until today I counted him as one of few reasonable nomads here in SOL. But his stance does not make sense to me really. He wants all religious institutions and Imams where these young men attended investigated. Although he’s apparently not with ease with the notion of canceling sheikhs trip to the xaj, yet he’s still for it---unwittingly.

I visited the Sheekh a night after the incident. He was calm and collected. But one could see the injustice expressed in his face. He didn’t see this coming. That’s to say I have seen an innocent man, while The Point sitting in the distance does not know who he’s talking about. Yet quite astonishingly he wants him investigated. If I am being unfair to him, he can correct me and say what good Duke just said.

Today I will tolerate, nay I will accept, all the spinning and bending in changing one’s position if the conclusion is to support the Sheekh and the Mosque in this hour of need.

^^He was talking in general terms ku lahaa! And I thought you were the great son of one of the Burco Mothers :D !

Maantoo kale miyyaa in general terms loo hadlaa adeer.

NGONGE   

^^ Time for one of my carab maahmaah(this one is real and not a made up Somali one). :D

It says: He who has his hand in water is not the same as the one with his hand in a fire.

The Point (and me), as you already said are not familiar with the issue like you are. Marka we can only talk in general terms. Adigo you looked the sheikh in the eye and it is understandable how close to home this story is to you. So, in short, give The Point some slack. I am sure he knows what the score is now.

I cant tell what's made up and what's original these days xaaji. I even saw you writing somali stories about SL.

But you are right on the money this one.

I welcome The Pointka man. Malaha xabbad aan General Duke u waday baa ku dhacday. I gotta reread what i wrote. Mar mar baa laygusoo degaa.

insha Allash kheyr.

money   

I heard the alleged suicide bomber is related to the Somali TFG president - and that a lot of people within Yeey's sub-clan who are divided on the Somali conflict in general are perpetuating this awful incident. Some are Yeey supporters and others are not... so the Somali saga of Qabyaalad is being played in the minnihopeless theatre and thanks to the media's obsession and people with agendas - it is now - Riwaayaddii aduunka. How many rightwing bloggers are blogging this - countless! to incriminate and diss Somalis with racial insults. How many neo-fascist Islamophobes are dissing our religion because of this? countless?

How many are calling for the total deportation of the Somali Minnesotans to their hell-hole? countless? Well there are repercussions for things but Somalis see only Qabiil and wear clan lenses! the snitches did the damage already!

The rumors within the Somalis in the twin cities is that this whole thing is blown out of proportion by clan/sub-clan animosities that is rooted in the Somali culture. Even mosque congregations are said to have clan lines and affiliations. But I can say that Masjid Abu-Bakr Bin Sadiq is an exception and we Somalis should pride ourselves for its establishment. Imam Sheikh Abdirahman Sheikh Omar is a very respected spiritual leader and intellectual. His clam demeanor and approachable modest is an indication of his neutrality and modernity. Those who are trying to link him to this silly "witch-hunt" are deluding themselves. He is not a recruiter and doesn't even subscribe to the extremist of some.