Sign in to follow this  
Faarax-Brawn

Those Minneapolis Terrorists recriuters

My position with regards to this matter is simple and rational. It is a matter for the law, my only concern is to the parents.

As for putting my name into this, I will not even mention Xiin, we had our day in the sun and the old man seems to be a little bitter. Adeer no one cares about your person and one hopes you are not involved in this nonsense.

Again as a law abiding responsible citizen one must inform the authorities if they have any knowledge, call it what ever one wants to.

Farax Brown , don’t mention my name again just to sound smart.

ElPunto   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

...the said mosque happens to be one of the mosques these young men used to go...the Imam also happens to be the Imam of a mosque where these young men used to go

Two reasons that make some basis for investigation that you yourself stated rather than rumours.

ElPunto   

Yes why not? More broadly - I want the religious institutions and its leaders investigated where these guys attended dugsi. The brainwashing and logistical facilitation likely came from somwhere.

Originally posted by ThePoint:

Yes why not? More broadly - I want the religious institutions and its leaders investigated where these guys attended dugsi. The brainwashing and logistical facilitation likely came from somwhere.

Good! Now that's a clear stance, though I disagree with. It entails the cancelation of Sheekhs xaj trip which I thought you didn't agree :D !

Duke, don’t flatter yourself adeer. Our past chitchats revealed an inherent insecurity you managed to hide before. No wonder you think you bruised me :D . Perhaps you want to reveal more.

Ok. An innocent q: was it you, or a one with higher grade that downed the sheekh?

Adeer Farax again leave my name out of it. I know even my words are part of your avatar on SOL, but this nonsocial post was over the top.

Xiin, you amused me a little while and the bitterness you seem to be holding inside is not healthy as was pointed out to you by many on SOL

Originally posted by General Duke:

Adeer Farax again leave my name out of it. I know even my words are part of your avatar on SOL, but this nonsocial post was over the top.

OK, I will respect your wishes. I shall leave you alone,Sir.

My avator has no words,my signature however does have some (in)famous words you have said some years ago. Them your words,and as i told you earlier, you need to man up, grow some hair on your n*ts and own your words. They will follow you till you stop messing around with people by saying stuff one day and then coming another day with a different story.

Fabregas   

Originally posted by ThePoint:

Yes - BG - you and one other person's posts were the ones that annoyed me. I don't know why you keep insinuating this whole incident is made up.

That was insinuated in your mind, but never mind. :D

. ^^^lool. Farah now I don’t even mind those words, my signature is taken from Gandhi, you seek your inspiration from that thinker Gen Duke, all is fair in the world. :D

Now I accept your apology and don’t do it again.

ElPunto   

Xiin - you know there is a scenario where he goes on xaj while still being investigated. Not sure why you choose to ignore that permutation.

Originally posted by General Duke:

. ^^^lool. Farah now I don’t even mind those words, my signature is taken from Gandhi, you seek your inspiration from that thinker Gen Duke, all is fair in the world.
:D

Now I accept your apology and don’t do it again.

The great words of the Duke. Oh,so inspirational. smile.gif