Sign in to follow this  
Centurion

SOL Awards 2007 POLL!!

Pucca   

it aint visible on my side of world! oh how darn unlucky!

last time i saw an eclips was 97 or 98 or maybe it was 96...in vancity; quite lovely

um..'bout the election... i didnt vote...i kept puttin it off till tomorrow i guess time flew quickly. perhaps next time i shall take part...

Ameen   

Since I cant get my nominations to be official recognized than just for the record I was going to nominate

Valenteenah for “taking so long to reply” (just joking)

Nomadique for “most complete personality”

Aisha for “Staying Focused”

Taliban for “the brother who would never abandon me on the battlefield”

Nur for “most knowledgably”

Kimiya for “most understanding”

Puja for “the next top poet on Sol”

Pucca for “being herself”

Haneefah for “transferring into the sister she is”

Khalaf for being “the brother that I would stand up whether he is oppressing or is the oppressed”

Rudy for “never really knowing what comment in going to come out of his mouth next”

That’s it for now…

And Allah knows best

LoL @ Ameen. Er, no sense in listing who I would have nominated at this late stage.

Zii, good predictions but I think you're off on a couple. :D

Taliban   

Originally posted by Ameen:

Taliban for “the brother who would never abandon me on the battlefield”

I am humbled. smile.gif

Naden   

Originally posted by -Serenity-:

I'd have also voted for
Naden
- the most balanced chick in here...

042.gif Too kind!

Centurion,

:mad:

lol, Naden what have i done?

I didnt decide who got nominated, those who sent me the PM's did.

Do you really live in Estonia?

I voted for no one for the Best Citizen Category, thats what happens when I am robbed off a nomination, one that I would have one hands down. (Who nominated these people? Was that U poster? You are jokes!)

Best Male citizen, I voted Che, he is the least disliked nominee out of all of them.

Best Female,RAHIMA, she is an amazing muslimah, and everyone should vote for her. I gotta admit, val had my vote, but rahima took it by small margin, val you are still good people, remember that.

The newbie category is the least important category, and because the girl who is forever making up stories on the women corner wasn't nominated, I decided not to vote for any of the above.(what was that girl's name?)

KNOWLEDGEABLE CATEGORY, BAASHI hands down.

Who had the nerve posting the rest of these clowns as the most knowledgeable? I think you meant to nominate them for the clown category, its that way >>>

ELOQUENT CATEGORY, I voted for BAASHI, since the rest of the nominee's are jokes.

FIENDLIEST CATEGORY WENT TO WATERLILY, no brainer.

As far as the crazy Category is concerned, I didn't vote for myself as I am not crazy, but I did manage to put Rudy's Name for a winner, hopefully he will win it.

FUNNY CATEGORY? I should have been all over that category, but since Rudy is the one nominated, I voted for him. but again, I should have been all over that category, would have won it too.

BEST POSTER COULD HAVE BEEN SOMEONE

NOT NOMINATED, BUT BECAUSE I ENJOY

READING BOB'S POSTS, HOWEVER BORING

THEY MAY BE, I WENT WITH BOB.

BEST POST's IN POLITICS?HECK NO

NO ONE GOT MY VOTE. If JAYLAANI WAS NOMINATED, I WOULD HAVE VOTED FOR HIM, BUT HE WAS ROBBED OFF A NOMINATION, AND I DEMAND A RECOUNT ON THIS PARTICULAR CATEGORY.

BEST SCREENNAME, LIBAAX, T.O BIG UPS

PLUS THAT IS VERY CREATIVE HANDLE.

BEST HIJACKER AND CHATTER AKA

IBTISAM AND HER BUDY CYNICAL, BUT

CAN ONLY VOTE FOR ONE OF U, SO

IBTI GOT THE VOTE SINCE I READ HER NAME BEFORE YOURS CYNICAL.

HELPFUL CITIZEN?LOL I WOULD SAY ME

AGAIN(AS IN ME NOT THE ME PERSON IN SOL), BUT I WAS ROBBED OFF THIS NOMINATION AS WELL

SO I WILL GO WITH LIBAAX.

THEY VOTED FOR CONSPIRACY? CONSPIRACY? HECK NO

BEST THREAD?NONE OF THE ABOVE, COME UP WITH BETTER NOMINATIONS NEXT TIME AND YOU WILL HAVE MY VOTE.

i see u kissin azz as usual! lool..muuwaah!! i voted u the best rear end smoucher layzie!! u definitely are kol in my book!! its just ;) sista!! u is good sport...got nothing big ups for yah...keep it up!

its just the nomad in me to dizz u 24/7...its good for the village.

Intel   

Originally posted by ibtisam:

[QB] I can't believe people think rudy is funny

i disagree Abti

Rudy is a comedian...tho sadly for the dawg, the normal (unpimped) faarax/xaliimo maskax is often unable to grasp what he writes.

Aisha   

originally posted by Ameen:

Since I cant get my nominations to be official recognized than just for the record I was going to nominate

Valenteenah for “taking so long to reply” (just joking)

Nomadique for “most complete personality”

Aisha for “Staying Focused”

so....."staying focused" eh? Are you trying to call me a nerd?.......just messin with ya. I take it as a complement! ;)

Ibtisam   

^^^loool^

Rokko:

i disagree Abti

Rudy is a comedian...tho sadly for the dawg, the normal (unpimped) faarax/xaliimo maskax is often unable to grasp what he writes.

Is that so, well he must have something going for him 22 people voted fro him, i think y'll mad :D and he must have paid you all :D

Zafir and Lazy i can't believe you too, i'm so not! how can you miss out JAc and hungri, it got so bad i created a thread just for them!