Funniest Citizen

Best Poster

Best Poster in the Politics forum

Best Thread

Best Screen Name (nick)

Best Thread Hijacker

Most Helpful Citizen

SOL's Best Duo

I'd like to thank all of you who have nominated, and i hope those who haven't taken part this time, will do so next time round.

I wish to create an Annual Award ceremony to recognise the great contributions some SOL members make, and to hopefully encourage others to become more involved in this somewhat unique Somali forum.

I want to be the first to congratulate those who win in this years awards!

Ibtisam   

Originally posted by rokko:

RIGGED

I agree :D

Cen, you do have a lot of time and effort, are you getting paid? :D

Rudy/Valenteenah as a duo? Is this a joke? Grr..I bet ME made that nomination. I really ought to crack that boy's head open. :mad: *Shakes fist* :mad:

What shambles!

(PS: I can see lots of people voting for themselves! :D )

lol, ibti, no actually, i have usually neither time nor effort to spare for these kinds of things, but i was suprised that SOL didn't have an annual awards, all big forums do.

So i thought, why not?

It proved to be very tedious, but hey lucky for me its an annual thing ;)

Ibtisam   

Originally posted by Valenteenah:

Rudy/Valenteenah as a duo? Is this a joke? Grr..I bet
ME
made that nomination. I really ought to crack that boy's head open. :mad: *Shakes fist* :mad:

What shambles!

loool @ shakes fist<< that is a such somali think to do, looooooool, how can one shake a fist ya val??

lool, it had me cracking up. lool.

Centurion

What if you used some of this time and energy on something that will be so much better and benefit people smile.gif And you will get paid for it, well not in this world anyway :D Of course, you can still do the elections! If you have time I have an irresistible offer for you! :D Only because I’m amazed by your dedication and perfectionist persistent character. :D

Only because I’m amazed by your dedication and perfectionist persistent character.

I'd rather you were amazed by my irresistable wit and charm, but alas i have come across as a workhorse who'se got time to kill :D

This 'irresistable' offer...

BOB   

Originally posted by Centurion:

I want to be the first to congratulate those who win in this years awards!

is that all they will get? i was expecting more.... :(

Peace, Love & Unity.

I'm feeling slightly guilty for not sending my nominations (clearly, some of the categories could do with a bit more flavour. For starters, how can any1 think Stoic is the best citizen? The boy sounds like a greying old lecturer ready to kill ya mind with a volley of unimportant hardcore facts. And Nur should be excluded, simply because there are those who fear being unsanctified if they don’t vote for him, me included icon_razz.gif ), but I did enjoy voting and seeing the results.

The duo category is my fave. Spot on with the Rudy and Val. I'd say, if these two can overlook each other's minor differences, a lot of love could be had! Val could learn to write a paragraph without worrying about the grammar and the full stops and Rudy would have new found faith in Somali sisters and be more forgiving of Jamaicans lol.

I also eagerly await who wins the 'friendliest' category between Kimiya and North.

Well done Centurion, for your efforts, you're my fave newbie!

Serenity,

Gee, thanks. All I need are grammatical errors to make me into a more well-rounded person, dheh. What a shame. And I doubt if Rudy will gain any new found faith in Somali sisters once I run him over twice in my new Mini.

PS: You didn't vote, huh? That explains why Xoogsade is missing from the Best Male Citizen category. Ha ha. :D

Ibtisam, you shake a fist by forming your hand into a fist and then shaking it. LoL.

Angle, I noticed that too. If it helps, I would have voted for you.