Sign in to follow this  
Centurion

SOL Awards 2007 POLL!!

..and perhaps a pedestal to sit on whilst his admirers flock around him?

BOB mate, you have the admiration of all these cyber xaliimo's for being the Second best Citizen (subject to change)!!

Ameen   

Centurion bro, so when are you going to post the official results of the polls?

We are all waiting... smile.gif

and Allah knows best

me   

I don't agree with this.

I want a recount, plus its rigged, Red Sea/Shucayb is not a newbie.

Secondly how come i am not nominated for the best thread hijacker? & best screen name?

I mean they nominated Valanteenah (no offence rudy) and voted for her, whats original about that screen name?

Come on folks I mess up all your sentances with my stu-pid name, lets have a recount and vote for me.

This is a ****** poll!

Ameen sxb, on the 9th (if i remember rightly), when the Poll closes, i will post in the final results.

me you weren't allowed to nominate yourself, and unfortunately for you no one else nominated 'me' as favourite nick. ;)

me   

why not? Why can't I nominate myself? You are making up the rules, where did it say you can't nominate urself?

These awards are rigged,

nix sxb ik ben boos!

Centurion I demand you give us your PW and we check your account for all the PM's that came in. WE have lost faith in you!

Me, na nana naa naa. icon_razz.gif

Serenity, fair play to you. I didn't get the chance to send in nominations either, or those ladies would definitely have been represented (how insulting is it that the 'most knowledgeable' and 'most eloquent' categories are all male? Grr).

STOIC, don't be putting yourself down. You're deserving of the votes you get. :cool:

why not? Why can't I nominate myself? You are making up the rules, where did it say you can't nominate urself?

These awards are rigged,

nix sxb ik ben boos!

Centurion I demand you give us your PW and we check your account for all the PM's that came in. WE have lost faith in you!

lool, me, are you perhaps trying to make up for not winning the 'funniest citizen' award?

About the self nominating, check the first page of the nominations thread, i cant be bothered to give a link.

Self nomination is dumb, full stop.

Yes, Valenteenah, you only have yourselves to blame if you don't like the nominations, since all of you could've nominated those you deem worthy.

Still i suppose it's a good lesson for next year.

Ameen   

Centurion brother, surely you seem like a man who can compromise with those of us who didnt get our nomination in on time. Plus I dont know the reason why Valenteenah chose to ignore to due date for the nominations but as for me, well Im still on dial-up so surely I can not be held accountable for my misfortune. Plus I really wanted to nominate some members and hopefully my vote will tip the scale over to their favor so that could be recognized for their efforts or their continuous posts (otherwise known as "their ability to high-jack threads on a regular") ....so can we still drop our nominations into your mail box Mr.Cen or do we have to wait until next year and if that’s the case I say____________

and Allah knows best

Urm, I didn't ignore it, I just forgot about it, Ameen. Probably because I don't usually go for these sorts of topics. But I have gotten into the spirit of it now, and yes, I bitterly regret not nominating my favourite posters.

Centurion, it sure is a good lesson.

Ameen sxb, surely your dial-up isnt so slow that it'd take a week to send me your nominations?

Anyway, this was the first such award, so there were bound to be glitches, and people caught at unawares (although the nominations thread was up a week earlier).

Next year's nominations?

...lets wait 'till next spring. I will create another 'nominations' thread then IA.

Perhaps by then you'll have upgraded to broadband :D

Ameen   

So its clear that Valenteenah just simply forgot to send in her nominations and we know Islamically speaking, an act that an individual forgets to do, is well understandable and that’s because we are humans and will fall victims to our own selves every now and than.

By the way Val, who were you going to vote for anyways? I mean if we can’t get our votes in why not share with each other some of those who we would have nominated if we "just" had one more chance.

Zafir   

This is totally surprising eh? Though I am hoping we Solers don’t become anything like the American voters who voted for bush the second time around.

My predictions are as follows:

Best Citizen: MMA

Best Male Citizen: Che Guavara (I personally voted for you)

Best Female Citizen: You know who you are (oh yeah I voted for you too)

Best Newbie: Certurian

Most Knowledgable Citizen: Nur

Most Eloquent Citizen: NG

Friendliest Citizen: Kimiya

Craziest Citizen: MKA

Funniest Citizen: SB

Best Poster: NG

Best Poster in the Politics forum: SW

Best Thread: Boredom

Best Screen Name (nick): LST

Best Thread Hijacker: Ibtisam :D

Most Helpful Citizen: LST

SOL's Best Duo: Rudy/Val icon_razz.gif

...and who is this Certurian fellow?

I should like to meet him :D

Btw, is anybody else looking at the Lunar eclipse, right now?